Chapter Ten- Cheezy Pizza

"I want cheese and pepperoni's!" I said smiling.

"Okay, Grace. Calm your-" SMACK! "Ow! Hey!" Ty looked up at Scotty after being hit upside the head.

"Be careful what you say, idiot." Scotty scolded at him, his eyes narrow.

I walked up behind Scotty, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

"What th-" His eyes grew big and he stumbled backward.

Me holding a gun.

His gun.

"O-okay Grace... P-put the gun down..." He said calmly.

"But... It's not loaded. See?" I pointed the gun at the floor, shooting it with no bullets.

"Oh thank God. All we need is a pmsin-" SMACK!! "OW! Aye! Would you stop that?!"

"I just thought it looked cool!" I looked at Scotty's gun, it had graffiti all over the stock head.

"Yeah, he did it in sharpi-" Scotty went to smack him but he caught his hand before he could. "Aha!" SMACK! Scotty hit him with his other hand. "You little!!" Ty got up facing Scotty.

"Awe, little Ty Ty missed his nap today?" Scotty mimicked.

"Guys..." I said quietly.

"I will mess up that face of yours. How do you like black and blue?" Ty coed.

"Um... Guys.." I said a bit louder.

"Ooh my favorite colors. They really bring out my tattooes." Scotty replied, there was a huge difference between their height. Ty was about three inches shorter than Scotty, so Scotty towered over Ty like a skyscraper.

"WOULD YOU TWO LISTEN TO ME?!" I yelled, stomping my foot to get their attention. They both snapped their eyes in my direction.

"No need to yell..." Ty said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, what he said." Scotty said, crossing his arms as well.

The doorbell rung and someone knocked at the same time. We all looked at the door, and I ran towards it. "PIZZA'S HERE!!!!!!" I said excitedly. All the other guys ran out of the living room to get to the door first. Scotty opened the door, me taking the pizza.

"That would be... $35..." The scruffy, looking man said, he was tall and African- American, Scotty laughed.

"Anthony, you know we won't pay that."

"Eh, you right." Anthony said with a chuckle, "Lemme in."

"Hey! Grace! Give that back!!" Jason said, chasing me around the table. I had the pizza box and was going to eat the first piece, but he didn't want me to.

"Grace, give him the pizza.." Scotty said.

"Um.....No. Kidnapped victims get first slice." I smiled and was about to walk into the kitchen, when i bumped into Chevy, who took the box and held it up high so I couldn't reach. "Dammit Chevy!"
(+_+)
Hayyyyyyyyyy next chapter will be posted on halloween! 😍luve u guys