Chapter Fifteen ~ Dun Dandunda! Chevy To The Rescue!

"So, we all know now that I'm sassy, annoying, sassily annoying, and stubborn (I could go on) but this, this moment right here, makes me shiver and freeze up, okay?

Being saved by someone."

Scotty turned around and saw Chevy there, I turned too and gave Chevy a s.o.s look as he walked closer with the scariest face I could see on him in a million years.

Shits about to go down! Inner me thought.

"What do you think your doing?!" Scotty said, as Chevy grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

He said nothing in response to his half drunk half sober brother. Nor did he give me any explanation of where he was taking me.

He slammed the door open to the back yard and kept dragging me, closer and closer to a shed.

"Um Chevy..?" I said, he didn't answer, just kept walking closer to the shed with me being dragged by my left arm. "Chevy!" I screamed at him when he threw the door open, pushing me in the shed.

I heard a clank and a rattle of a metal object on the door and that was it. Until a loud bang came from the back door.

I looked around the dim lit shed and saw nothing on the shelves, I looked in drawers and still nothing, cupboards were empty too. I didn't know what I was looking for, but nothing was in here to even find.

I sat on the ground. Getting cold because the morning air hadn't passed yet.

My mind started to race, what if they don't come and get me? What if Caleb never sees me before I die in this shed?

What if I never see Ben again?

Ben was my crush at school for like forever, and he always was with me for every step I took he'd be right beside me. Even when my pa left that night, Ben let me sob into his arms and when I came home to a mother hanging from the ceiling, Ben was right behind me when the firemen had to come cut her down.

Ben was always there. Is he afraid and looking for me? Or has he moved on to one of the popular girls in my school? Heh, what am I thinking? No ones more popular then me.... I think.... Probably that's not true.

After all, I am the vanishing girl.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, since this book has already reached 5k, I'm going to update another chapter at 6pm eastern time. Well, around there.

These chapters are really heating up though! Let's hope that Grace is alright!