Chapter 27

Thank God, that everything was okay again! We didn't have a huge argument again, because every time I asked him to listen to me, he immediately stopped what he was doing and listened to me.
I've been in month four already, which was amazing! Time just flew by, I didn't even recognize it. But I also started getting a bit bigger, what made me even more insecure about my body, than I already was. One morning I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my growing belly. It wasn't so much yet, but if I wore a shirt, I could already see it. I stroked over my belly and had to smile slightly.
My little speckle...
I wanted to know so badly, what it was, but Aaron wanted to wait, so I obeyed. I loved the sparkle in his eyes, when we were talking about the baby. He really wanted her. Or him.
"Hey.", I suddenly heard behind me. I turned around, as Aaron came toward me. "What are you doing?", he asked and hugged me from behind. "Just looking at myself in the mirror, growing bigger and bigger." He chuckled quietly and kissed my cheek. "You're so beautiful.", he whispered in my ear. I smiled slightly, when he laid his hands on my stomach. "Our little speckle. She'll be beautiful. Or he, of course." I smiled and laid my hands on his. "Why don't you want to find out about her? Or him." I turned and he just shrugged. "Maybe I just want it to be a surprise.", Aaron replied. "And... What if I don't want it to be?", I asked shyly. "Do you?" I looked at him and shook my head. "Then why didn't you tell me?" I shrugged and he chuckled. "Okay, you know what? We will go to the doctor later and find out." I smiled widely and flung my arms around his neck. He spun me around and let me down again.
I giggled quietly and he hugged me again. I quickly let him go, when I felt something. "What? Scar, what happened? Something with the baby?!" I nodded slightly and looked at him. "What is it?!", he asked concerned. I could see, that he started shaking. "It kicked.", I whispered. He looked at me with big eyes. "What?" His voice wasn't more than a whisper. "It kicked.", I repeated a little louder and smiled slightly. He smiled widely and hugged me again. "My God Scar!" He laid his hand on my stomach, when our little speckle kicked again. "Oh God...", he whispered and knelt down in front of me. "Our little speckle. Our perfect little speckle.", he said smiling and kissed my stomach. As answer our baby kicked again. "Wow.", he whispered with tear filled eyes. "She loves you.", I said smiling. "And I love her. Or him." I giggled quietly and pulled him up. "So let's go and find out."