Chapter 8

We had dinner and talked about what happened since we saw each other the last time. The biggest topic was of course the pregnancy. Aaron wanted to know how I felt when I found out about the baby and what I did first. I told him about my talk to Nat and that we went to the doctor immediately. After the dinner we cleaned up and sat back on the couch. We went on talking and after some time I decided to change into my pj. I walked into his bedroom and wanted to go to the closet, when I found something on the bed. It was the black lingerie... I took it and looked at it closely. I thought for a moment, then I shook my head slightly. "That's insane...", I whispered to myself and put it on. I walked back into the living room and stood next to the couch. "Do... Do you want to go to bed...?", I asked quietly and felt my cheeks turning red. Aaron looked at me for a second, then his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Wow... Scar... You..."
He tried to form a sentence, but instead he stood up, came toward me and kissed me passionately. I had to smile and laid my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I felt him smile against my lips and his hands moved down my body to my thighs. I knew what he wanted, so I jumped a bit and wrapped my legs around his body. His lips moved down my neck and I tilted my head, moaning quietly. Aaron smirked slightly and carried me into his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and started kissing my collar bone. I arched and felt this heat spreading inside of me. God, how I missed his touch... His hands stroked from my thighs up to the little ribbon at my cleavage, that held the lingerie together. He pulled it and the cloth immediately let go of me. I started to breathe faster and Aaron looked at me. "Are you okay...?", he asked a bit worried. I nodded and smiled slightly. "I just missed this..." He smiled and kissed me gently. "I missed it, too...", he whispered and kissed me down my neck again. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He chuckled quietly and started kissing my cleavage down to my belly. Again I arched and buried my hands in his hair. "Our little miracle...", he whispered, his lips laying on my stomach. I smiled and stroked through his hair. He smiled and looked at me. "I love you so much, Scar.", he whispered. "And I love you, Aaron...", I said and pulled him down to kiss him again.