Chapter 2

Aaron took my suitcase and drove to his apartment, I was pretty curious what it looked like. We got out of his car, we barely said anything during the drive. He opened the door of his apartment and smiled. "Well, that's it. It's not the biggest, but enough for me.", he said and led me through the corridor into his living room. I put down my suitcase, looked to the right and found his kitchen. "So... Living room and kitchen in one?" He nodded smiling and led me to a door on the left side of his living room/kitchen. "This is my room.", he said and opened the door.
I looked inside, the bed stood on the opposite of his door, a huge closet was standing at the left wall. He took my hand again and pulled me to the other door next to his room. "And that's the bathroom.", he said and opened the door. "Hm... Bath and shower. Pure luxus.", I said and smiled. He chuckled quietly and pulled me to the couch.
We sat down and he looked at me. "Okay, now tell me what happened.", he said. I looked at him and sighed. "Aaron I don't know how to say that..." He moved a bit away and looked at me with big eyes.
"Are you... Do you want to break up with me...?", he breathed. "What? No! No, of course not! Aaron, I could never break up with you! I love you!" He looked at me and smiled slightly. "Don't ever think that again, okay?" He nodded and took my hands in his. I looked at them and tears started to fill my eyes. "Hey... hey, what is it...?", he asked and lifted my chin. The tears started to roll down my cheeks and I had to sob quietly. "Scar... don't cry, please...", he said and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around me and I pressed my head against his chest. He stroked over my arm and kissed my forehead.
For a little moment I felt better. But what would he say?
"What is it, Scar?", he whispered and kissed my forehead again. I sobbed again and slipped out of his embrace. I looked at him and he gently wiped away my tears. "Tell me...", he said quietly. I looked at him for another moment, then I sighed. "I'm pregnant..." He let me go and moved a bit away from me. "What...?"