Chapter 15

I could still hear his parents yell behind us. "Posie, what did you think you were doing?" "She is just using him! I'm sure she's not even pregnant! She just wants his money! Why don't you see that, Stanley?"
The tears poured down my cheeks more and more and we finally reached the car. Aaron stopped and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I'm so terribly sorry, Scar...", he whispered with a trembling voice. Was he angry...? Or sad...? Was he crying...? "I swear, I expected so much... that she would yell... that she would cry... But I never expected her to slap you..." I pressed my head against his chest and sobbed loudly. "God, I'm so terribly sorry...", he said quietly and I could hear him sob, too. I slipped out of his embrace again, then looked at him and wiped away his tears. "Don't cry, Aaron... I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen...", I said quietly.
"Shh, shh... it wasn't your fault. You did nothing wrong.", he said and carefully laid his hands around my face. "And now, let's get you home and cool your cheek.", he said and opened the car door. I tiptoed and kissed him gently. "I love you so much, Aaron...", I whispered and got into the car. He drove home and took a cool pack out of his fridge. We sat down on the couch and I laid it on my cheek. I took a sharp breath and had to hold back my tears again. Aaron pulled me onto his lap and I laid my head on his shoulder. None of us said anything, we didn't even have dinner, we just sat there for hours and then went to bed early. I didn't sleep well, again I had a weird dream about the meeting. I eventually woke up, when I felt Aaron moving next to me. I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything, the room was dark and black. I sighed quietly and sat up.
I looked around in the room, my eyes slowly got used to the darkness. I laid my hand on my stomach.
My little speckle. How could someone hate my speckle? How was that possible? It was so small and helpless.
I started thinking about his mother's words, that I would just use him. God, I loved Aaron more than anyone else, I couldn't even think about using him! And his money? He could live on the street, I would still love him.
I turned my head to look at Aaron, when he suddenly slapped me...