Chapter 26

"Here, honey...", Mrs. Tveit said and handed me another tissue. I took it and wiped my tears away again. She sat down next to me and stroked over my back. "Honey, I'm sure everything will be alright again. He didn't leave you.", she said, trying to calm me. The tears continued pouring down my cheeks, I just couldn't stop them. "Then why did he just leave and didn't say anything?", I asked through my sobs. She pulled me closer and hugged me. "Don't worry, honey, it'll be alright, I assure you.", she said and smiled slightly.
The door got ripped open and Aaron ran inside. "What happened?!", he asked and looked at us. I looked up at him and the tears fell even faster. "Hey, hey, hey....", he said and came toward me. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I'm sorry. I'm so terribly sorry... I shouldn't have left, I..." He squeezed me even tighter. I buried my face in his shoulder and sobbed loudly. He stroked over my back and kissed my head. "I'm so sorry, Scar...", he whispered and let me go. He kissed the tears off my cheeks and looked at me. "Never think again that I leave you, okay? Never ever. I will stay with you, no matter what will happen, do you get me?"
I looked at him and nodded. "I'm sorry, Aaron. I shouldn't have said that, I-" He shut me by laying his lips gently on mine. I laid my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. "Okay, I guess we can go now.", his father said and I could hear them leave. I pulled Aaron down on the couch, so he knelt on top of me. "Wait, wait, wait...", he mumbled against my lips and parted from me. "Are you still mad at me?" I shook my head fiercely. "No, no of course not! And are you still mad at me?" He shook his head and kissed my nose. "I never was.", he said smiling.
"Then why did you leave?" He sighed and sat up. "It's just... what you said hurt me.", he said quietly. I sat up as well and tears started to fill my eyes. "But... I made a mistake, I didn't listen to you, so I'm the one to blame." I shook my head again and took his hands in mine. "It was my fault, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He looked at me and smiled. "Let's just forget, okay?" I nodded smiling and stood up. "Come.", I said and reached out my hand. "Where are we going?", he asked, when I pulled him up. "Let's just say, my hormones are going crazy and I still want to apologize.", I said and pulled him into his bedroom.