Chapter 5

We stayed in the bathroom, sitting on the floor for some more time and talked. We eventually got up, Aaron carried my suitcase into his bedroom and laid it on his bed. I wanted to unpack, but he pushed me on the bed and shook his head. "You will rest a bit. It was a long flight and I don't want you to strive too much." I giggled quietly and took his hand. "Aaron, I'm pregnant, not fatally ill. I can unpack my suitcase myself." "No. You can't. Now shht.", he said and started to unpack my suitcase. He always took a closer look at my clothes and also at my underwear, what made me blush pretty much...
I eventually laid down and closed my eyes, when I suddenly heard him laugh. I startled and looked at him. "What?!" He pulled something out of my suitcase and smirked widely. I looked at the black lingerie and my eyes widened. "Aaron, I swear I didn't pack that in!", I said quickly. I was still absolutely shocked. How did it get into my suitcase? Where did I even have that from?
He was still smirking and laid it next to the suitcase. "Well... Now you have it with you, so..." I looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "Mister Tveit, oversexed as always.", I said smirking and pulled him down to me. He chuckled and looked at me. "It's just impossible to resist you.", he almost whispered. I blushed slightly. "I only can give that back." He smiled, leaned forward and laid his lips gently on mine. I smiled and replied the kiss. He laid his hand on my hip and pulled me closer, so our bodies were pressed against each others. I let the kiss last for some more moments, but then I pushed him away.
We both were a bit out of breath, but smiled at each other. "I really missed this.", he said smiling and gave me another gentle kiss. "I missed it, too.", I said smiling. We laid there for some more moments, just looking at each other, then he got up again and unpacked the rest of my stuff. He put everything into his closet and put the suitcase away. "I guess you won't need it for some time, hm?", he said and looked at me. I stood up and walked toward him. "I think so, yeah." I smiled slightly and kissed him. "You know, you don't have to move here..." "But I want to.", I said and looked into his eyes. He hesitated for a moment, then he smiled. "Okay." I kissed him again, then I took his hand. "Come on, let's meet our baby.", I said smiling and pulled him to the door.