Chapter 4

You went to the park everyday for the past four days to see Marcel. Even though you had just met him, you thought he was the one. You walked to the park and along the way you wondered how Marcel's place was since he came to yours yesterday. You arrived at the park and you seen him without a book today, waiting patiently with his back to the tree.

"Hi Marcel I have to ask you a question if you don't mind..." He turns his head quickly

"Hello... and ummm.. sure"

You seen him getting a bit flustered and start playing with his collar.

"Marcel the question isn't a big deal so your collar doesn't have chaff"

"Hehe...Heheehe ok." he says with a smirk.

"So I was wondering if I could go to your hou-"

"No" he says sternly

"Wait a minute why not, do you still live with your parents? I don't care if you still do."

"Oh y/n don't play dumb! Your just like every other girl I knew, tried to use me to get closer to my twin brother. Nobody wants the dork everyone wants the hot guy with the jock name and can manipulate you just by looking at you! I should've never ever trusted you!"

By this point Marcel was clenching his fist in anger and walked away. You didn't know what just happened because you just asks to go to his place and then this happens. You played back what he said and you followed behind him . You put your hand on his back to try to console him but he tried to shake you.

"Marcel I-I had no idea you had a twin brother and even if he is as attractive as you, I only want you. I was thinking about how I met you four days ago and how you are the reason I smile and get up at 6:00 am over the summer just to see you. I have never ever felt this way about someone in a short or long amount of time. You are the only guy I want Marcel.

He starts to turn around slowly and looks you in your eyes

"Do you really mean that" he asks.

"Um yea I do" you say while kicking up grass.

"Sure, you can come to my flat" he says with a smile.

" And I'm sorry I overreacted."

"It's okay I forgive you."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Part two will be up if you guys like....I only do imagines unless they are requested. It doesn't matter what kind unless it dirty I don't do dirty. thanxs bbs xoxoxo

___________________________________________________________________________________

SECOND PART

Marcel and I drove for about five to ten minutes until we arrived his flat. Marcel jumps out of the car and opens the passenger door for me. I had to admit I was a bit nervous. Why would Marcel just break down like that. I just want him to believe that I wasn't going to using him.

Marcel got his key to his house and I went inside of his flat. "Nice place you've got here, it looks really comfy" I say with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks" Marcel say nervously."

"So do you want anything to drink"

"Nah im good thanks for the offer though."

"Marcel is that you?"

You hear a husky kind of voice come from the back of the flat.

"That must be your brother" I say.

"Yea, umm you can stay here or you can come greet him if you like?"

"Yea I would like to meet him."

I follow Marcel around the flat as you stare at the decorative design.

"Oh there you are I was hoping it was you."

"Yea it was just me and y/n."

"Oh hello there y/n, its finally nice to meet you. Marcel talks about you nonstop, even in his sleep!" Harry exclaims.

You giggle to yourself imagining Marcel doing that.

"Well its nice to meet you Harry" I say while holding out my hand.

He shakes it firmly as he looks intently into your eyes.

"Umm Harry do you mind if I talk to you privately somewhere?"

You see Harry glance at Marcel and Marcel just drops his head not wanting to face anyone.

"Ummmmm I don't really think I feel comfortable doing that." Harry responds urgently.

"Well, its really important" you say quickly

"Marcel do you mind excusing us for a few please?" Harry said facing the floor.

"Yea sure ill just sit in the backyard reading a book" Marcel says sadly.

You and harry sit at the kitchen table when you are once again interrupted.

"Harry do you need anything from the mall!?!?!" Says a random voice from around the corner.

"No thank you Ally, just go to the mall and buy yourself an out fit im busy right now."

"Sorry that was just my roommate...." Harry explains.

"Its all good." I say with a smile.

"What do you mean your busy, it's not like you do the cooking or cleaning around here anyw-Oh you mean you had company, sorry about that you should really be more clear about things so we don't sound like idiots, scaring off all of our guest. Any way my name is Ally nice to meet you." She says holding out her hand with a smile.

"Hi my name is y/n" I say while shaking her hand with the same smile she gave you.

"By the way Ally, this is Marcel's company not mine" Harry says making his voice clear

"Oh, well you must be really special y/n because he hasn't really been with anyone in a while ever since those other girls..."

"Ok Ally time to go.......like now." Harry says interrupting Ally.

"Ok ok ok geez ill be back in about an hour."

"Bye Ally" Harry and I say simultaneously. With that she walks out of the door.

"Ok so what do you wanna talk about?" Harry asks curiously.

"Well at the park I told Marcel I wanted to come here and he just broke down saying things like you are the same as other girls and I knew you just using me to get closer to my brother. I just found out about you today and I never knew anything about him having a brother. I just wanted to know what all that was about...."

"Well it goes all little like this." says harry

What do you guys think is gonna happen. Just curious :) bbs xoxoxo