Chapter 5

"Well it all goes a little like this."

Harry explains.

"So previously, Marcel has liked girls and has gone up to talk to them and stuff. I guess they hit it off in his head but they were just using him to get to me. Then one girl tricked me into thinking that she would help me get a good paying job, but she pinned me to the wall and kissed me and Marcel walked in on me as I tried to pry her off of me. Even though I tried to explain to him what happened, he believed the girl over me and that broke my heart. The girl played it off like I had kissed her and everything like that but he just gave in. Later sometime, he saw her in the convenient store up the road making out with the cashier. He didn't say anything to her at all and he just left. He came to me and apologized and went straight to his room. Marcel didn't go out anywhere for three months unless it was school because he was afraid of getting hurt again. Then four days ago I made him go to the park and read just to get some fresh air and then that's when he met you."

"Thanks Harry, do you have any idea that I can prove to him that I like him for him and not because im trying to use him?"

Harry put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Do what you think is right"

"NO NO NO NO NO THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME IT JUST NEVER FAILS DOES IT?!?!?!" you heard a loud but faded voice come from the backyard to where Marcel was.

He was near the bushes clenching his hands into fists. You try to run to where he is but he starts throwing gardening tools from the shed. Rakes, shovels, wheelbarrow, lawn mower.

"Marcel what are you doing?" I say running out of the house.

Suddenly Marcel pushes me over. I trip over the lawn mower and I take a step back on to step on something and have a pole hit my head.

Harry comes out to see Marcel shaking and me on the ground

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID MARCEL!!!! THE FIRST GIRL WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" screams Harry

"Look I thought you were flirting with each other and I thought she was falling for you. I wish I could take it back" says Marcel

I can feel someone shocking to see if I was okay.

"M-Marcel!CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" Harry says frantically

Marcel walks to the door so he can get the phone.

"y/n y/n Y/N YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!! PLEASE JUST WAKE UP!!!"

You sit there getting colder by the second while you're laying the grass

-bbs xoxoxo