Chapter 8

"She is what Harry?!?!?!?

"Umm she is um...."

"For christ sakes Harry spit it out!!!!!!!!!'

By this point i am full of screaming with fear and anger.

"Y/n is"
..............................................................................................................................................................................

Marcel POV

" HARRY TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!! WHAT IS SHE!!!!", I screamed at Harry furiously.

He literally gets flocks of girls thrown at him all the time. He doesn't know how it feels to really care for that special girl and to know that you put her in this situation. He probably never will know. I let her slip out of my grip so easily and I let my anger out on her. I feel so empty, stupid, careless, worthless. Seeing her look so lifeless on that gurney took everything out of me.

I know what Harry is gonna say and I know its not good. I don know why he is playing with me like that. It shows how much he cares..

"Marcel! Did you hear what I said"

"Sorry, I didn't... what was it?"

" Y/n is okay!! Just a little bruise here and there but she is F-I-N-E fine!!"

I literally felt my face light up. I jumped onto to Harry and cried harder than I ever had. This time, with joy.

Me and Harry walked out of the bathroom with such passion and "swag".

We walk around the corner to see the nurse talking to Ally.

Ally POV

"Oh here they come!" I exclaim quite loudly. Marcel is gonna be so happy to here that his love is ok. Now we can finally see her and she can respond to us, so I heard from the doctors. About 6 have came to talk to me about Y/n's past and to fill out paper work. It was a ton of paper work and the only reason I finished those fifty sheets in such little time was because I dont know that much about her. I kinda think that's another reason Harry left. So he wouldn't have to fill out paper work on someone he doesn't know and Marcel wasn't emotionally stable at the time so he wasn't a good resource. I hope Y/n can fill the rest of those out.

Harry's POV

"Oh here they come!' I hear Ally yell. I walk behind Marcel but I can tell by his cheeks that he has a hug smile plastered on his face.

"Well we have some good news..Again.. You can go see her if you like." One of the fifty nurses I have seen so far said. "Its on the 3rd floor room 127"

Then the unimaginable happened. Marcel kissed the nurse and sprinted towards the elevator.

Marcel's POV

" C'mon C'mon C'mon! Why cant this elevator work fast enough!!" I screamed anxiously.

Harry and Ally were just arriving at the elevator. Are they that slow or was I that fast? I continue rapidly hitting the elevator button so the elevator can come up to the first floor.

"Finally!! It opened!!

I run into the elevator along with Harry and Ally. Im so fidgety that I can feel the elevator shake with me.

We finally arrive on the third Floor.

" 127...127...127.. I FOUND IT!!!!!"

"Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I let anger and sadness take over my body. You are the only one that I makes me feel like im worth something."

"Hey I know your worth something!" Harry and Ally said simultaneously.

" I mean other people. Not close friends or family." I explained towards them

"I love you so much and I don't ever wan-"

" What are you kids doing in here?" A doctor asked calmly yet strict.

There were then a sudden swarm of doctors and nurses in the room all around y/n.

"What is happening who are you people and am I in a hospital?"

"Y/n You don't remember what happened?" I said.

My voice cracked a little at the end. My water works were starting to work once again. I broke down mentally first, then emotionally.

She had a daze look on her face but all I could see was her. Nobody else. I heard some noise in the background. things like: Sir you have to leave.. Marcel c'mon we have to go... Everything will be okay.

When I was about to shove my way past the nurses and doctors, y/n says,

"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong person or something. I have never seen any of you a day in my life"

Right then I blacked out

........................................................................................................................................................................

285 reads!!! Thank you soo much. I know this is a crappy chapter and all :/ but I will try to update  the best way I can-

bbs xoxoxo