Chapter 4- Party Time or NAW!!

Start from the beginning

I was about to put my helmet on when my stomach shot with pain.

I went back inside deciding driving with this aching pain is not a good idea, I can't see why! I go to try and find a nice and quiet corner, but what I get is a make out session! With Asher and Sofia(aka pack slut!) For crying out fucking loud! I've failed at this no cussing thing! Ima knock her fucking teeth out then shove his front up her ass, then im'a, ya know what, no. I know what im'a do to get myself satisfied!

I walk up to them and tap Asher's shoulder, he turns around. All eyes on us, music stopped and time slowed. He's not drunk so he did this by himself.

"I, Carmen Jackson, accept your rejection" and with that a path was cleared as I left, my crew at my heels.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
So what you guys think? Cause it's not over yet! Omg I wish I could see your faces and see what your thinkin! Lol, and we're back!
**************************************************************************************************

As I was putting on my helmet and pulling out everyone ran behind Asher and he ran to me.

He was about to reach me but I gave him da finger and rode off home. My friends right behind me, I park in the garage and go into the house.

I lay on my bed in wolf form trying to comfort my wolf, she's broken.

So we're right here, laying on our bed when there's a know at the door.

I shift back, clothes on people!

"Yes?"

"Alpha you have a visitor" probably one of the girls wanting to 'talk it out'.

"Thank you I'll be out in a minute"

I hop off my bed and head towards the door, I open it to find Asher. Holy mother of fucking moly!! Take a hint man!!!!

"Holy fuck can you take a hint!? Go away I don't want you here bitch! I don't ever wanna see you again! Go fuck your slut!" Ok now it's official, I am really bad at not cussin!

He looks hurt then angry, "Don't you dare talk to me with that disrespect ever again, do you hear me."

Now he's done it, she's out! And he knows it too!

"Ok fuck boy! This is my turf, you don't order shit around here so shut yo ass up! I should bitch-slap you right here for that! Who the fuck you think you are! You reject me, make out with a bitch, come on to my land, and then you fucking threaten me!? I think im'a take you balls, cut em off, shove em up your sluts ass, and then bitch-slap you! And that's not even HALF the pain I felt!!"

Wow, she's angry.

I come back "oh and Asher" I bitch-slap em then slam the door in his fucking face! Literally, don't stand in my door way fucker!!

"You good?" I said aloud as I walked back to my room.

'Yeah, I'm good'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************************************•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wow, weren't expecting that! Now were ya?

Anyways I bet y'all were like 'bitch da fuck!?' When I tricked you earlier, sorry, but I had to! More or less😏

Lol but yeah, help me come up with a name for her baby-er motorcycle.

I was thinkin Harley, ya know, sense it is a Harley, but I want your guys opinion!

So is the new name Harley? Or will it be changed, stay tuned for next weeks episode to figure it out!!😂😂

Peace out y'all!!