7. Jealous.

Aurora's POV

It wasn't long till the rest of the guys arrived. They all came along with some girls, who I am assuming are their girlfriends.

"Sorry, I'm late." A blonde haired girl says as she enters Dan's apartment. "Hi, babe." She says as she goes to kiss Kyle.

"Oh! Janna, Chrissy, Awoui, this is Aurora. Dan and I's high school friend." Kyle says, rather enthusiastically.

"Hi," I smile. They all greet me nicely, they all seemed like nice people. I learnt that Chrissy and Woody were married, Awoui was a model, and Janna did filmography or something along that course. Talking to them was quite easy actually, they all accepted me and we all talked like we were all friends.

+

After an hour or so we tackled the party planning and organised who's doing what. We were now all just talking and drinking a bit.

"So Aurora, how long have known Dan and Kyle for?" Will asks.

"I met Kyle in the last year of high school because we were neighbors. And I've known Dan since we were 3 actually. We used to be best friends." I chuckle.

"Used to?" Woody cocks his eyebrow.

"We went to separate Uni's and I guess we lost contact."

He nods. They don't need to know our past. I've made both Kyle and Dan swear not to tell anyone. If they did I will actually kill them, I'm not kidding.

"So how did you guys find each other again?" Janna asks.

"My best friend is a fan and she saw Kyle asked for a photo. Kyle saw her lock screen and I dunno, he just invited us backstage. At the time I didn't know so, I thought we were going to die." I laugh, they laugh in response.

As the night progressed everyone went home, which meant I had to go too. It was just Dan and I left. I sat on the couch and played with the strings of my hoodie. "I'm gonna get going now, thank you for letting me stay. Here's my number by the way of you ever need me." I wink.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He offers. I shake my head.

"I need to clear my head," I say as I close the door and smile at him.

+

It was only 8pm and it was dark, the stars and the moon lit up the sky. I observe the fairly busy roads. Both the street and the sidewalk were wet, I didn't know it rained today. The street lamps were the only thing illuminating the streets, giving them a bit of an orange glow.

As I was walking I clumsily bump into someone, making me drop my bag. "Ah, I'm so sorry." I apologise to the man.

"Oh no, I should be sorry. Here, I'll help." He says as he helps me pick up my stuff.

"Sorry, I'm such a clutz."

"It's fine, me too." He chuckles. "Uh, by the way, do you know how to get to the apartment complex on um-Kingly st?"

"Oh yeah sure, I live there. You can walk with me if you like." I smile. When did I get so smooth when I'm talking to guys?

He smiles and agrees.

"I'm Jaxon by the way, but Jax is fine."

"Aurora."

We walk home together and talk all the way. We talked like old friends.

As soon we went arrived at the complex we go into the elevator.

+

"Oh my god you literally live right across from me, that's so funny." I laugh.

As we exit we find Dan right in front of my door. Running his hand through his hair.

"Dan?"

"Oh-hey! You kinda forgot your phone at mine, figured you need it. Who-who's this?"

"Dan this is Jax, he lives right across from me."

"Hey." He nodded.

We wave goodbye to each other and go into our apartments.

"Dan are you alright? Come in."

"I don't like him."

"Okay, daddy." I roll my eyes at him. "Someone's jealous."

He blushes, and crosses his arms. "I am no-"

I tilt my head and cock my eyebrow up at him. Haha, he was jealous. Maybe this wasn't a good idea because I've got to say, jealous Dan was hot, like wow, punch me in the face hot.

I decided to break the silence and tilt his chin up with my finger. I smirk.

"You're jealous," I whisper, our face inches apart.

He opens his mouth to protest, but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Fuck you, I'm not jealous." He says in between kisses, picking my up and pinning me to the wall. I wrap my legs around him and smile.

Sure Dan, whatever you say.

[[ heyyy!!
I'm sorry for the late update, school just started and I'm just tired all the time. Hope you like this, sorry it's a bit short.

Please don't forget to comment, vote and add to your library.

-Denise xx ]]