3. Something I Wouldn't Pass Up

Aurora's POV

Where the hell did Kyle go? I go into the dressing room to find Dan half naked. Holy shit he's got a fine ass body. Oh my god stop staring he noticed, he noticed!!
I apologise and slam the door closed.
"Aurora it's alright, I had my shirt off not my boxers. You can come in." He chuckles.
I walk in, staring at the floor. Okay but I have to confess the man was fucking toned. I would like lick his chest if I could. AURORA. OH MY GOD YOU IDIOT STOP, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN.

I bit my lip to refrain myself from giggling and look up at him.

"Come, we'll go to the pub across the street."

"Yeah sure."

+

About an hour later we were both tipsy, well maybe something a little bit more than tipsy but oh well, I'm legal now. It's not like how we used to do it, getting drunk in the park because we had nowhere else to go.

The rest of the boys and Kelsey show up and drag us to a nearby club. Where we, undoubtably get more fucked up than we currently are.

+

We were dancing to the fast paced music, Dan's arms were wrapped around my waist. I'm not going to deny it but shit, puberty hit him like a fucking truck. And honestly, "right now licking his stomach is something I wouldn't pass up to be honest." I say out loud.

He chuckles to himself, "Let's go back to mine."

Oh shit man I said that out loud.

We ran down the streets like a couple of teenagers, pretty nostalgic really. I remember doing this a whole bunch when we were teenagers.

He led me up to his apartment and slammed the door. His stormy blue eyes were filled with lust, he pinned me up against the kitchen bench before long me up and sitting me down. Soon, our clothes were scattered all over the floor.

He threw me into his bed and hovered above me. He chuckled to himself darkly, before he made a trail of kisses from my lips to my stomach.

+

I awoke in an unfamiliar bed. I close my eyes and life the covers slightly.
The man shifted so he was now facing me. Dan.

I curse at myself silently. Please tell me we used a condom or something I swear to god. I scan the room for a wrapper, finding one on the floor. I sigh.

"Aurora?" He groans in a husky voice. Fuck that was hot. STOP IT. I bit my finger and slowly turn around and give him a small apologetic smile.
"Oh shit. I'm sorry. Uh here you can borrow some clothes." He says as he quickly exits the room. I giggle like a child.
"What?" He pops his head back in the room.

I scratch the back of my head, whilst holding up the duvet to hide my body. "Clothes, Dan."
He smiles awkwardly and grabs a pair of boxers and slips them on.

I collect my clothes from last night and slip on the black jeans I was wearing and put on my bra.

"Dan you can come in. C'mon you're acting like you haven't seen a woman in a bra before."

"But this is different."

"How exactly?" I say, grabbing the white hoodie from his hands and slipping it on.

"I mean you were my best friend and-"

"Dan we dated once, and plus we just slept together. And I'm pretty sure with your rockstar life I'm positive you've slept with thousands of girls."

"Okay true, but I'm not a rockstar."

"So you have slept with thousands of girls." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"No-I"

"I'm kidding Dan."

"Why did you assume that?"

"You have two boxes of condoms in your drawer." I point back with m thumb as I leave the room.
He blushes and follows after me.

I notice a fairly familiar denim jacket resting ontop of the couch.
"Is that the jacket I gave you?" I ask. He nods.

"It was the only thing I had left of you. Oh plus the vinyls. I still wear it."

I bite my lip and nod. He kept it. He kept the jacket I gave him for his 18th birthday. I thought he would've thrown it out or something. I walk around his apartment, in most of these pictures he was wearing that exact denim jacket. It was his trademark look, the jacket was something people associated him with.

"Here's your coffee. Two sugars and milk. If I do remember correctly."
I smile at him, how did he remember?

"Thank you."

After that we spent the whole day catching up, I explained the whole YouTube thing and the photography. He seemed to love it. And we talked out the whole fall out and we finally got our closure, one we've been longing for, four 10 whole years.

"So by this I'm guessing we're good?" He asks.

I think about it for a second, "Don't get too ahead of yourself Danny boy." I wink as I slip my shoes on and exit the apartment.

+

[[ hola mi amigos!

These updates keep coming thru! Yass bichhhh

Thank you for reading this! Omg I'm so happy I've got reads already. Tysm guys ily all.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and add to your library to get notified when I update ;)

-Denise xx ]]