"I'm telling you Jay.. You gotta trust me." Q said pulling up to the parking garage.

Me: You'll see me in a few I promise ☺️😘

I locked my phone and put it down in my clutch. This is gonna be a long night.

(August's POV)

All I see is people here with suits and ties and dresses

All I see is people here with suits and ties and dresses. We the only niggas out here wearing regular all black clothes. But, Chris got on a suit cause he had to.

"Aye Trey I think that girl starin at you." Jamal said as we looked in the girl's direction.

"She decent... I see she got somebody wit her though." Red said as we saw a guy standing by her. After a couple of seconds, the guy kissed her cheek and walked away. The woman kept her eyes on Trey and winked at him.

"Excuse me for a minute, Mr.Steal yo girl will be right back." Trey said popping his collar and walking away chuckling.

"Trey is crazy man." Chris said laughing. He was staring off in another direction. Dis nigga be off of it sometimes.

"Aye mane' who you lookin for?" I asked Chris trying to look in the same direction he was looking in.

"I'm waiting for Jay to come to the Red Carpet."

"Why y'all got a red carpet anyways?" Red asked as I was wondering the same thing.

"I don't know but they want to have a mini one to honor us I guess. They said they would post the pictures to social media and stuff so..." Chris said explaining to us.

It was like a mini awards show but for doctors almost.

"Aye who is that over there... She looks so fine man."

Jamal said as we turned our heads in his direction. He pointed and we looked at the red carpet. A woman walked in wit an all white dress on that hugged her curves and some sparkly red bottoms that peaked through when she walked. Shorty's hair was drapin' down her back. She was bad as eva' mane. A guy walked right behind her holding her dress because it was so long. She looked so familiar.

"Nigga that's my girl." Chris said walking towards the red carpet. All of our mouths dropped when we heard what he said.

"Aye I got that girl's number..... Wait why y'all lookin so crazy?" Trey said walking to us as we still stared in Jay's direction.

"Trey don't tell me that you don' see what we see." Red said.

"What y'all starin at... Ohhhh wait... lil mama is bad and that body is bangin. I'm bouta get her number too." Trey said about to walk off until we held him back.

"Where Chris at and why y'all holdin me back?"

"Trey, that's lil Red. Man I need a blunt." Red said looking at Jay and shaking his head.

"Nigga don't you see dats my lil sister." I said makin Trey look closer.

"That's Jay!? Ohhhh man ...she looks good. Who is that with her though?" He asked me.

"I'm guessin dats the best friend." I said shaking my head.

"Y'all know that him and Chris kinda into it right?" Red said drawing our attention to him.

"What you mean?" Jamal asked.

"When Chris was on her snap a while ago, that nigga texted her asking why is that nigga on yo snap or sum like dat...And Chris told her to tell him to watch himself cause he don't know us like dat." He said explaining the past events. This "best friend" of hers don't know us like dat. He does need to watch out.

(Jay's POV)

"Ooooo it's so nice and fancy out here Q!" I semi-yelled walking towards the red carpet.

"Yeah it really is... It's nice looking girls out here too."

"Okay cause you didn't have to say that while I was right here." I said making both of us laugh.

"Oh snap they got a red carpet, let's go take some best friend pictures!" He said walking with me to the red carpet.

We walked onto it and it was so nice.. They made me feel like I was a freakin celebrity with all these flashing lights.
They continued to take pictures of Q and me.

"I can get used to this!" Q said making me smile.

"Wait I gotta get my good side." I said turning to my right.

"All of your sides are good baby girl."

I heard "baby girl" come from the only deep husky voice I've gotten used to. Y'all already know that it drives me up the wall. I looked to my left and saw Chris walking towards me with a huge smile on his face. It showcased his dimple too.

"Hey Chris" I said reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck to hug him. I felt his arms creep around my waist as he held me. I heard a cough come from behind me. Oh snap I forgot all about Q.

"Oh I'm sorry... Q this is Chris and Chris this is my best friend Q." I said looking at the both of them.

"Wassup" Q said to Chris as Chris tilted his head upward.

"Oooo Q I think that girl is telling you to come here." I said as I pointed to the girl that was asking him to come over.

"Aye you don't mind if I take it from here do you?" Chris asked grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. I blushed at his protective gesture. But, I'm sure Q kinda got annoyed at the sight.

"Nah I don't mind at all... I'm sure you're gonna be riding home with him too... So, I'll talk to you later. Text me when you get home safely." Q said to me as he started to walk away.

"Bye best friend" I said waving to him as he waved back.

"Now can I take some pictures with you?" Chris asked.

"Sure you can." I said smiling and seeing the people snapping pictures. They got pictures of us laughing, smiling, and hugging.

When Chris wrapped his arm around my waist, one of them asked a question that caught me off guard.

"Are you guys a couple?"

When u heard the question, I froze. I realized that we acted like a couple, but we never made anything official.

Chris looked at me with a sly smirk and he reached down to kiss me on my cheek. He then proceeded to say...

"Yes we are"

----------------
Any questions or comments?🤔

I'm upset cause I went to the largest Macy's store in New York to find some stuff from Chris' clothing line, and they ain't have nothin🙄

I didn't know if I should order it offline cause I know all the stuff is probably too big for me😭😂. I'm gonna have to figure something out and take a chance.

But anyways, thanks for reading! 💋