7.3.16

he didn't love her. he only loved the feeling he got when he knew he was winning; completing the game. he saw a shy, quiet girl in the corner. LITERALLY. she was always in a book or her schoolwork; hiding behind her glasses. on the outside she looked like an innocent girl. but he would glance over and see her texting behind a textbook or eating from her backpack when she knew those were against the rules. he'd see her cheating on her tests and doing assignments last minute. so she was a good girl on the outside, but a wild child on the inside. and it intrigued him. so he tried hard to break her walls only to find more walls. and it frustrated him, because she didn't fall for any of his tricks or laugh at his jokes. she didn't take his smart remarks or witty comebacks, only came back ten times harder. so when he says, "I bet SHES the teachers pet." and points to her as an attempt to make her laugh or TALK, she jus says "I'm sure more people would like you if you talked less." and he's left shocked as the bell rings and she walks out of the class the same way she walks in everyday: silent and alone. but the day he sends her a text saying, "hey it's Natan from history...can you please tell me the assignments we have due??" she's feeling nice. so she texts him the assignments back and, for whatever reason, saves his name in her phone for later.