We arrived at the club a few minutes after the other three girls who were seating at a round table just in the back of the club, They already had drinks on their hands and a couple of empty shot glasses on the table. "Fashionably late as always" Dinah said hugging me and Normani. I could smell the hard liquor from her breath close to my face. I guess they really wanted to go hard tonight or she wanted to get drunk before Normani got here. Ally embraced me in a hug almost dropping her drink on me, She handed me a sex on the beach before walking me over to the petite stranger seating around the table an almost empty glass on her hand. She looked up to look at me her brown eyes engaged on mine and I could feel my stomach drop as she stood up and walked towards me and the smaller girl.

I could feel my knees getting weaker and my palms sweatier, She made me so nervous and I had no idea why. "Camila this is Lauren, Lauren this is Camila" Ally finally introduced us. I lifted my right hand to shake hers but instead she pulled me in into a hug. She was smaller than me, Her body fitted perfectly with mine, she felt warm and I could smell her fruity perfume. "Nice to meet you Lauren, I've heard a few things about you." She let go of me a warm smile on her face, the club lights making her eyes sparkle. My mind went on a blank as I stared at her for a few seconds trying to recover my thoughts and my speech, shit I thought she is going to think i'm stupid or something just standing here. "Uh yeah, Nice to meet you too Camila and I hope they've said only good things?" I asked back never taking my sight off the girl. She chcuckled a little making me grin even bigger, her little laugh sounding like music to my ears. "Only good things I promise" she said as she squeezed my right arm making me flinch as I felt her warm hand on my skin. She just smiled at me removing her hand and walking back towards the table to take another shot.

"Well let's get fucked up" I heard Dinah yell from behind me walking towards the shots, We all took about 4 or 5 group shots. We started to mix drinks and I already knew this was going to be a wild night. Dinah, Normani and Ally were dancing on the dance floor wasted out of their minds as me and Camila sat around the table looking at the three girls make fools of themselves. Dinah fell a couple of times taking Normani down with her. Ally kept talking to a wall, making me and Camila burst in laughter. I felt drunk but I still had some sence in me, I took another shot setting the glass down and turning to my side to stare at camila. Her eyes fixed on someone or something across the room. "I think someone wants to talk to you" she said nodding her head towards the girl staring at us I followed her gaze meeting the others girls eyes, Lucy. She was staring at me and Camila her eyes fixed on mine now, She waved at me to go over but I just turned my sight back to the brown eyed girl.

"A friend of yours?" She asked taking a sip of her drink. "Kinda, More like an ex." I answered back grabbing a shot in each hand taking one after the other. "Wow i'm guessing it didn't end well?" camila chuckled surprised at my fast drinking. "It's a long story, maybe one day I'll tell you all about it" I replied back, I felt dizzy and my face was hot, it was always a sign that I was already drunk and ready to start making some bad decisions. I grabbed onto Camila's hand our fingers entwined they fitted perfectly with mine, I pulled her to the dance floor, she hesitated but eventually agreed. "You actually got camila to the dance floor? I'm impressed" Dinah slurred she and Normani dancing while Ally headed to the bathroom. "That's the power of Lo, she always gets the girl" Normani said staring at me then at Camila a small laugh escaping her mouth.

I blushed at her remarks, Camila seemed unfazed by this making me smile at how her body swayed side ways evidently drunk. I had to grab into her waist so she wouldn't fall, She looked up at me and gave me a thank you smile. Dinah just laughed as she continued dancing with Normani, They made a cute couple. How deep is your love by calvin harris starting blasting all through the club as the dance floor gained more dancers, including Lucy who was dancing with a girl I had never seen before. I could feel her stare burning on the back of my head, I turned camila around her back completely leaning onto my body. It was puzzled exactly to fit on mine, She nervously laughed as I grabbed onto her waist and started moving her to the rhythm.

She wasn't a great dancer but she wasn't the worst either, I felt her hip movement on my hands as I lowered my head so my chin could rest easily on her shoulder. I could smell her perfume, I started to sing along with the song making her turn to look at me. "You have a pretty voice" she whispered into my ear making me get goosebumps at how raspy and drunk her voice sounded. I nodded my head as my hands slipped to the front of her stomach only for her to lay her hands on top of them. I made eye contact with Lucy who was now just standing staring at me I could tell she was jealous I knew that face too well. I smirked back, having her exactly where I wanted eventhough that wasn't my intention right now. I was too focused on the beautiful brunette girl when I got aggressively yanked back by my shoulder.

"What the fuck" I yelled, a guy staring at me then back at Camila. "What the fuck is your problem man?" I questioned the tall buff guy, He ignored my question and grabbed into Camila's arm pulling her to follow him. I grabbed onto his arm as he tried to free it away from my grasp unsuccessfully, "It's okay lauren, It's my husband. I'll see you later" Camila said drunkenly but knowing exactly what was happening she sent me an apologetic smile before I lost sight of her through the crowd. I sighed loudly what the fuck was wrong with that guy I thought to myself. Dinah approached me joined by Ally and Normani, Worried looks on their faces.

"Shit I didn't know he would find us here" Ally said not as drunk as before. "Yeah neither did I that's why I chose this place, Camila probably told him something" Dinah answered back taking a drink from the water bottle Ally had brought over. "What the hell is going on?" I asked both girls, they stared at each other before answering me. "Shawn isn't too happy with Camila hanging out with us, He even stoped her from talking to us for a while we recently got in touch again and Shawn didn't like us saying how we were a bad influence on her" Ally said, "Yeah and he is a douche I mean he wasn't like this before but too much work and probably his alcohol abuse is getting the best of him. He doesn't treat Camila well, but she says she can't leave him. He doesn't hit her or anything but he mentally abuses her" Dinah continued after ally. "You can tell her confidence is low not like before, She doesn't laugh or even smile like she did. She looks so sad and miserable" Dinahs voice started to crack.

"Shit yeah he yanked me pretty hard, I was about to throw a punch before Camila said that was her husband. A douche, I cant believe she's married to that" I hissed back. They all just nodded their head, we decided to leave the club not before a last encounter with Lucy who tried to talk to me, She couldn't even get two words out before normani pulled me away and dragged me to her car.

Normani hated Lucy for breaking my heart so she always made sure I stayed away from her. We arrived to our apartment close to 3 am, we said our goodnights heading to our own rooms. I had to take a quick shower before putting on my pajamas and heading to bed. I was starting to daze off when I heard my cell phone vibrate next to my pillow. I squinted a little at the brightness not recognizing the number but knowing who it was immediately afer reading the text. "I had a great night, sorry for what happened. Hope to see you soon - C" It read. Camila I smiled, My eyes wide open now. Probably Dinah or Ally gave her my number. I decided not to reply back not wanting to cause any problems with her husband. I kept re reading the text a wide smile on my face until sleep took over.