''I..i..haven't done anything..'' i stuttered at his comment.

''Oh really? Then what were you doing in my car at three in the morning?''

I was confused and shocked too.

What the hell will i do in his car at this morning??

''Why will i? I was sleeping at that time.''

''Don't lie.'' He said holding both my arms with his hands.

''I am not.'' I said in an angry tone.

Now he is getting on my nerves!!

''I know what i did last night..now i also remember how i got cut in my lips.''

My eyes widen at his confession.

But he was too drunk..

''But...you were...''

''Yes i know and because what i did last night you tried to kill me?''

''No..''

''Stop it Miss Miller. And thank to me that i bailed you out of the jail but you know why? Because it is our personal grudge...i will not leave you this easily..now i will take revenge in my own f***ing way.'' He said gritting his teeth.

Ouch!!

His grip was too tight on my arms that yelped in pain...

''Aaahh...'' tears were dripping down my cheeks.

He was unaware of his actions until i yelped then he looked at my arms but didn't leave it...

He was furious..

His eyes were burning with anger... but there was still something..

Before i could search the depth of his eyes his lips claimed mine...

He was kissing me possessively,angrily...like he was punishing me..

But for what??

Enough!!

I freed my hands somehow and pushed him hard with all my strength.

He stumbled and fell on the couch.

''Stop it James...please stop your nonsense. Do you know what you are telling? If i would have wanted to kill you then there were so many ways and many opportunities for me to kill you... i am not that stupid that i will leave the evidence behind me...''

He stood up from the couch and started to walk towards me.

''STOP WHERE YOU ARE...'' I shouted angrily and he froze in his place.

''I was not getting my mobile phone from last night. And don't you have brain to think that it might have fell in your car last night when you forced me into your car?''

He was listening to me without uttering a word.

''And about that girl...did you see her face? And why you are threatening me?... What about you? You know if i want i can put you in the prison in a moment because of this..'' i showed the marks on my arms.

''I could have case a file against you for last night...and also for your driving in a drunk state..you not only risked your life but mine too...''

''What have i done to you? From the very first day you are behaving with me like a b****. What is my fault? You have hurt me whenever you wanted. I am human Mr. James Ashton i can feel...i can feel the pain...i was trying to cope up with you..i was hoping that you will change...but no..day by day you are hurting me more and more....but why? Why are you so mean to me?''