Slave To Love ~ 10

Chapter 10

He opened his eyes slightly but the stunning vision infront of him didn't disappear.
She wasn't a dream.
The images of her from last night was luring him into a deep oblivion.
He never had such a calming and restful sleep until now.
He never stayed with any women he made love to till morning.
After the hot interlude with a sex partner, it's either he sends them home or he leaves their house in an instant, much to their dismay.

This was a first for him.
As much as it was a first for her.
In everything.

Aaron smiled and studied her slumbering form.
He ignored the hot stirring of his manhood.
Her dark hair softly caressing her beautiful face.
He parted the one that was covering the right part of her cheek and heard her sighing slightly but she didn't wake up.
Her long thick lashes fanning her cheeks, covering those dark coal eyes. Mesmerizing him from last night when they dilate with passion.

Her delectable lips slightly parted as she breathe evenly.
The slow rise and fall of her chest made him draw his attention to her breasts.
Such a petite lady but her womanly curves makes him hard like no other.
Those huge lovely, round titties with their pinkish pebbled nipples on display.
The tiny waist and flared rounded hips and that sexy curved ass of hers makes him mad with longing.
Damn! His body is reacting quick and he wants to have her again.

Aaron reached for a portion of her dark hair and slowly played with a pouting nipple with it.
Brushing slowly and watching as the nubbin got hard.
Wanting to wake her up.
It's almost past 9 in the morning anyway and they need to eat something.
But first he wants a taste of her again before he totally let her go.

Ahh... What a passionate woman she is?
Underneath that small frame, hides a she-cat.
A little tigress.
His back certainly has red scratches from her nails.
He can feel a slight sting on his right shoulderblade where she took a bite out of him when she had her orgasm.

Aaron leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Meaning to awaken her.
He succeeded.
She moaned and he saw her sleepy eyelids fluttering.

'Are you sore?', he inquired huskily. Not wanting to be rude but the intense need of wanting to fuck her made him imperious.

'Slightly', she replied. Her voice hoarse from being forcely awakened.

'I want to fuck you now, Cathy and I'm begging you not to stop me'.

Her black colored eyes widened in alarm.

However, she nodded slowly but hesitantly.
His actions must be frightening her but he doesn't care.
His sexual urge to have her again is driving him crazy.

He forcefully took off the blanket covering half of their bodies and got on top of her.
She gasped, her nipples hardening instantly as his muscled sculpted chest rubbed against them.

Cathy couldn't stop her moan from escaping her lips and as she did so, he covered her mouth with his kiss.
Their tongues mating hungrily.

Kissing her fervently, Aaron can't get enough of her.
It was like a hot animalistic craving that he lures her into his being.

Cathy's thankful that he cannot notice her blushing face. Though shy, she answered his kisses rapaciously.
She couldn't contain the moans that simply slips from her throat.

He let go of her lips with a wet sound kiss.
Breathing heavily they stared at each other.
Both wondering what the other must be thinking.
Both seeking to say something.
Both left burning with desire.