Slave to Love ~ 6

Chapter 6

He can't believe his luck tonight.
While he refused to join the bidding for her innocence, the gods saved him from his disastrous decision.
The mere thought of letting his friend Leonard having his way with her, made him want to hit someone else.
He never lusted after anyone like this before.

The eagerness of smelling her scent, tasting her lips and caressing her womanly curves made him wanna reach the verge of submission.

Aaron rubbed his forehead. His migraine is sinking in.
Taking 2 tablets of ibuprofen didn't help to ease his pain.
He usually takes 1 pain pill but tonight, after his stupid idea of almost letting her go away from his clutches, made him wanna take down the whole bottle of medicines.

Right after the woman left the stage together with the auctioneer, Leonard was heavily drunk and went fast asleep, snoring before he even manages to start his bragging.
The rest of the guys tried to poke him awake but to no avail.

'Guess our brother here needs someone to replace him on her bed tonight', Ralph teased.

'I will pay her for you', George said, staring at A.D.

'Excuse me?', Aaron asked broodingly.

'You like the girl, don't you? Let him pay for you buddy', Byron added.

'I don't need your money bro. I'll do the paying myself', Aaron smirked at George.

'That's settled then. Wonder what made her do this?', Philip asked.

'Usually they need money desperately', Salvador answered.

'Well, let's hope that whatever it is you're paying her will keep her satisfied', Ralph chuckled after draining 3 quick shots of tequila.
A bit tipsy himself now.

'She will be satisfied for sure', George predicted. Winking at Aaron who smiled and shook his head.

Everybody laughed except of course the sleeping playboy, drooling on the tabletop.

***

Aaron drove his silver colored porsche towards the parking area of the hotel owned by his Uncle Shawn's Family.
He intentionally chose this location for his night with her because he knew that the management makes it a point to hand their guests with amazing services and proper care.
Although the Men's Den Club provides their own suite for such occasions, he let his friend Salvador persuade them to bring the woman here.

Letting the vallet drive his car away, he made his way towards the large entryway of the hotel's lobby and immediately set towards the elevator sections.
Ignoring the hotel supervisor's attempt to get his attention.

He was so eager to meet and speak with her personally.
He has this gnawing desire to know all about her.
It was frightening.

This obsession he acquired just because of that big, round, wonderful, gorgeous eyes of hers that bespeak with intense emotions.
He wants to see them clouding with desire as he consummate their union tonight.

She's his for the taking, like a berry from a tree.
He'll pluck her and pop her cherry lipped colored pussy.
Just the thought of thrusting inside her wanna make him growl like a hungry animal.

He imagined her languishly lying on the king-sized bed now, naked and prepared.
Those lovely breasts so large for her figure all out glistening from her fresh bath, with their pinkish pebbled tip hardening. Her silken thighs widely open and her shaved pussy glistening with pure ecstasy.

He opened the penthouse door and slowly walked inside, closing them behind him gently.
He knows the room like the back of his hand for he stays here often.
The room was filled with the romantic music playing in the background.
He immediately took the remote control located on top of the fire place and turned it off.
His ears trying to hear any sound that might tell him where she is.
He heard the sound of the bath running and his excitement died down.
She isn't on the bed, awaiting him.