Chapter Eleven: Love Written In The Stars

-Corey's POV-

I love her. I can't take my eyes off of her at any moment. She'd evaporate. I couldn't live with myself if she ever got hurt. Or worse, if she loved another. I just couldn't. I'm glad she's mine and I can rightfully call her that.

I thought this as I recorded the new IRL Do Not Laugh. I looked into her dark, (e/c) eyes and her pale pink lips. I lost focus and slowly drifted out of the frame I was recording. Adam glared at me as I shook my thoughts away and focused, or tried to, on the recording. I loved her laugh. I loved her name. I love her, and just her. I dont want to use her, like a sex pet, or just to kiss. I love her and her only.

Not her body.

Not her clothes.

Not her hair.

Not her shoes.

Not if she was rich or poor.

Just her.

I drifted once again. Adam scrapped the recording and had Tristan take over for me, and re started. He had only done the intro so far, so Adam wasn't extremely annoyed with starting over. I had to count score that's all I had to do.

She smiled at me when she had gotten a point, and said, "Corey add my point please." I shook my head to clear it once more and added it. The point said "I" and I was instantly confused. Adam looked to me a sniggered. Its rigged. The games rigged. That was my first though and was proven right almost instantly. ________ could put up a wall and not laugh at all.

She got another point a few turns later, and I added it to the board. It had a heart symbol followed by the word "my". I knew where this was going.

Not only two turn later, she'd won the game. I added the final point and looked ta the board. Its said "Care-Bear". I laughed and Tristan turned the camera to me. I laughed once more quieter and walked up to her. She smiled and hugged me when I got close. "I love you to." I said and kissed her nose on camera.

I went to kiss her nose for a second time, and she moved her head up so our lips connected. The kiss was deep and lustful.

I'm just glad she's mine.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

|400 Words on the dot|

Yay. The next chapter will be the ending and I'm giving credit where credit is needed.

#K.Bai

(And the next book may or may not be a Nathan Sharp x Reader. PewDie_Michealis *wink wink*)