Chapter Nine: Your Turn; True Love

You sat in a circle and listened to everyone halfway. You were humming to a tune you couldn't place and thinking of Corey. Toni had pick out you people and she had said Adam, Ross and Corey. You answered almost instantaneously and rushed out the door.

Kill Adam was first on your list. You took the pretend knife that Breanna had handed to you and left the fake ring in you pocket. You slowly snuck around and stabbed Adam in the back. You scared him and he fell into the counter and had a giant bruise on his forehead.

You called for help, well whisper-yelled and out came Ross. You helped Adam onto the couch in your apartment and grabbed an ice-pack and towel to wrap it in. Once Adam was situated and taken care of, and you apologizing a million times, you confronted Ross.

You got down on bended knee. You gave a small speech and pulled the ring from you pocket. He put the ring on, accepting your question, and you followed with another question.

"Would you care if I kissed Corey?"

He shook his head and smiled, knowing that it wouldn't just be a small peck on the lips.

"Keep your shirts on!!" (MadiRosieMC I always steal that line don't I?)

You laughed and walked off to the boys den, Ross following behind. You searched for Corey, but couldn't find him. A light turned on and it was to Corey's bathroom. He walked out, no shirt and in long, plaid flannel pants. You blushed, as did he.

You both smiled, and you walked toward him. "I kinda have to kiss you." You said not looking at him or anywhere in that direction. By that time everyone had gathered around the couch, watching patiently.

You took a small step forward, blushing like mad and embarrassed like there's no tomorrow. He took a bigger step forward and you finally looked at him. He made the same eye contact and had a confident smile on.

You leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and tried to back away after two seconds. Corey refused your actions as he pulled you closer into his embrace and continued to kiss you. The kiss lasted for a long while it seemed, and when you broke for air, everyone had recorded it. You looked at Corey and laughed and kissed him sweetly once more, and he deepend it even further. You held him in your arms, like if you let go he'd evaporate.

You separated for breath once more and Corey mumbled something inaudiable. "What was that Corey?" You asks him, smiling like crazy.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

|452 words|

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

THAT WAS REALLY UBER HARD TO WRITE BUT I DID IT.

IF YOU FEEL IT NEEDED MORE THEN JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHANGED.

OKAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

#CAPSRLYFE

#K.Bai