Chapter Two: The First Movie

"What are we watching on this fine day?" You asked Hero, who, (since everyone had arrived) was inserting the movie. "Just wait and see. And Max!! Drumroll please....." Hero said gesturing to Max. "The two who are reserved for the loveseat for the first movie, remind you that each time we watch a movie, if the pair stay there, they stay there. If they get up we switch the pair. They are..... Max and...... Andrea?" ( PewDie_Michealis ) Everyone suddenly looked to you and Corey. "I didn't invite her. Corey?" You asked. "This is payback Max for threatening me." Everyone knew why he had picked Andrea, the two hated each other, and the choice being random, (except your choice being rigged by Hero), they couldn't object.

"Oh great. Do I have to ________?" Drea asked with pleading eyes. "Yes. And by the end of the night you two'll be snogging in his living room." You said. "Snogging?" Max sniggered. "Okay, shut up. I just got done watching Season One of Torchwood for the fifth time." You said, turning your back and blushing slightly because that's all you wanted to do, snog, ahem, kiss Corey. "Yeah you go Louisiana Guys!!!" Adam and Ross said, not exactly in unison. "Piss off. -Ronald Weasly 20Something." You said, offended also being from Louisiana. "EVERYONE SHUT IT!! THE MOVIES STARTING!!" Corey yelled over the commotion, then looking at you and cheekily cocked out his hip in a sassy pose.

The both of you stood behind the loveseat, you behind Max, and Corey behind Drea. The movie was The Sorcerer's Apprentice, which was your favorite movie as a child. (Real movie, no Seto.) You both laughed at the most absurd and dumb moments, and just laughed at you stupidity. Corey stretched and then walked to the door connecting his apartment and yours, reemerging with a beanbag chair, the size of practically half the couch. He set it down and sat down patting next to him. "I'm good but thanks." You said. You didn't wanna start the night to early, just wait until Hero pulls you name out of the bowl along with Corey's.

See, Toni had been like Snoopy, and found that your and his name were glued together. About an hour passed, and the movie came to a close and the lights were turned back on. Everyone squinted and groaned, gottiend re-accustomed to the light. "Okay!!! Next two people on the loveseat are..... Wait a minute.. Are Max and Andrea gone? Where are they?" Everyone looked around, and found the front door open. "They musta left." You said quickly, seeing them just around the corner making out. "Huh never saw them leave." Toni said.

-Quick; Andrea's POV-

Max grabbed my arm and led me into the hallway. The movie had at least a half hour left and I was abruptly confused. We stopped right outside his door, and before he could speak, I kissed him. His lips were soft, and he didn't hesitate to kiss back, he stepped closer to me, deepening the kiss. He bit my lip asking for, begging for entry but I denied him. We pulled away for air, and he smiled. We heard the door to ________'s apartment open and she had seen us but quickly covered for us, looking in our direction.

Never in my life have I been so thankful to have her as a friend.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

|567 Words!!|

You like the change of perspective? I believe I did a good.

#K.Bai