Chapter Eleven: Take My Hand?

-Adam's POV-

//Flash Forward Two Years//

"Corey she'll love it. How'd you get her ring size?" I asked the camera man. "Alesa tipped me off a few months ago. I told her first about my plan." He said back to me. I had left the offices in Max's care, since he's done this kinda thing before.

-Max's POV-

________ would be brought in blind folded, and then she'd be led by Toni to the main room. She'd follow a treasuse hunt oh little slips of paper to her office. To give Corey time to prepare and be ready, I made sure they would travel around everyone's desks and offices.

I'm glad Adam left me up to this. Ross was with Breanna, happily married since four months ago. I did the same thing for him. I know how to do this romantic stuff, it just comes naturally to me. My soon to be wife, Andrea was helping decorate Corey and ________'s office.

Reds and blues littered the room, with some purple thrown in as well. The sublte mix of roses and streamers, not completely drowning the room but enough to look nice. Hayley and Scott were in the kitchen making cake, and everyone was for sure that ________ would say yes.

I called her a few times, just to make sure that she wasn't being suspicious. Toni had bought her a brilliant light blue dress, matching Corey's eye colour. He would be wearing a red dress shirt, with a black tux jacket and black dress pants and shoes, with a red rose on his tux. Corey really loved her, and I'm glad that they're together.

-Toni's POV-

I smiled as my best friend put on the dress. I got her a golden laced bracket and sea green earrings to go with it. I got her black 2½ inch heels to wear as well. I almost told her the plans a few times, but Max kept calling her to make sure that she wasn't suspicious about anything.

I was wearing a purple dress and the same accessories as ________. Hero was in a similar outfit as all the guys would be wearing, except a purple dress button up, and a purple rose to match. Max, Adam, Scott, Ross and all the guys at the office were in the same outfit, unless they didn't want to participate.

We were dressed up all the same on the girls side, too. We dressed up nicely to have a dinner party afterward. Before Corey would ask his special question, we'd all have a dance with our respective others. Nothing to high paced or non romantic. Just a slow dance around the two luck people, stopping whence the song stopped.

//Flash Forward; Everything's Ready You Arrive//

-Your POV-

I walked into the offices, eyes blindfolded. I was starting to wonder what was going on. I felt around to make sure Toni didn't lead me into a wall. We made it into the main room and she un-blindfolded me. She handed me a slip of paper, that read:

Where we first met.

I could only guess it meant Corey. I walked to the entrance and looked about. I found a similar slip of paper, I could tell because they smelled like Corey's cologne. I read it off to Toni and didn't understand what it meant.

Our first hug.

I'd forgotten our first hug, but swiftly remembered. I walked to the hallway where I was chased by Corey. I looked around and looked in what was Max's office. I found a new sheet of paper reading it off again.

Our first recording.

I practically ran to what I assumed was Red's office. I looked to the monitor and smiled. Corey, Red, Max and I had recorded and MadLibs episode for Red's channel. I read the note and darted around the offices looking at all the clues, in which none lead me to my office or the kitchen.

I read the last note to myself and Toni smiled. I read it over and over trying to figure it out.

Where Scott is not.

Scott was litterally everywhere. I couldn't think of anyplace he wouldn't be. He was everywhere that I went. I was lost and confused, until it clicked.

Our office.

I ran down the hall to meet dimmed lights, sweet smelling candles, and a lot of rose petals. Reds, blues and purples littered the hallway until I reached the door of the office. There was a circle if emtyness on the floor and as soon as I stood in it, the locked office door opened to reveal Corey, dressed on favorite color, and that's when I realized what was happening.

I started to tear up, and looked down at my dress. Its Corey's favorite shade if blue. I thought to myself.

"May I have this dance?"

He asked me and extended his hand. I nodded, eyes tear filled, and all the office couples emerged fro. The shadows, and everyone danced around us.

Toni and Hero.
Scott and Hayley.
Breanna and Ross.
Max and Andrea.
Cheyanne and Jordan.
Alesa and Adam.
Jess and Jason.
Red and Sasha.
Barney and Tanya.

I was so happy that they were all here to see this. I was crying at this time and Corey looked me in the eyes. He kissed my tears away and kissed my nose, the kissed my lips sweetly and lustfully.

The music died out and I turned to look at Toni, who was crying. Half of everyone was crying, including Max. I smiled and turned back to Corey, who intertwined our hands. I smiled, and he began talking.

"________, we've been together for almost three years now and I've fallen so hard only you could lift me up. I love you, your laugh, every little perfect imperfection. I can't explain this in the way I so despratley want to. I also wouldn't be at this point, if all of these guys hadn't helped me through everything. I'm glad I can call you mine and I love you. I really do. So I ask you this,"

And he got down on bended knee.

"________ ________ will you be mine forevermore, and marry me? Make me the happiest man on Earth?"

I couldn't summon the words to answer so I just crouched next to him and kissed him. It was lustful and sweet and everyone started clapping. We kissed until we needed breath, separated and connected just as quickly.

//Flash Forward A Few Hours After Dinner//

You smiled as you walked home and held Corey's hand tight within your grasp. You gave the apartment to Cheyanne and Jordan, as to be close to all of your friends.

You entered the apartment you now shared with Corey, got dressed and ready for bed, and curled into Corey's strong grasp. You smiled, and started to drift into darkness and just before you fell asleep, your heard your partner say something that out you at ease.

"I'm glad to finally call you mine, I'll never leave you, never."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

|1176 Words. BAM|

Hope you guys enjoyed the book.

The people who were included are as follows:

PewDie_Michealis
INACTIVE20
Rascall2005
DawnADHH

And obviously the Sky Media crew.

Thanks for joining me on this ride!!

That's it for The Camera Man

#K.Bai