Chapter Five: Kiss, Marry, Kill

Once you were done with the twitch stream, you announced that you'd be taking a break from videos to get settled into your new apartment. Many people responded greatly and showed support. Others, said they'd unsub if you stopped. Its not like you cared but you channel was losing subs by the day now. Eh. No biggie. Everyone helped but the laptops away and all you did was sit around, until Corey had a brilliant idea.

"How about, we split up. Into teams, girls and guys. Adam, Scott, Ross, Max and I, and ________, Bree, Hayley, Alesa and Drea. We could have a friend of mine hide objects around the apartment, and whoever finds the most stuff, wins." He said, proud of pulling that game out of a hat, figuratively. "One flaw," you began. "Max and Drea are asleep, and they left remember? And, its really late for us to be running around and being loud, we'd get noise complaints and I dont want to be evicted." Toni nodded, agreeing with your judgment. "What do we do then? Sleep?" Ross asked, looking to Breanna for any ideas.

"How about--" Hero began. "No." You, Toni, and Corey all said in sync. "You dont even know what I was gonna say. I was gonna say--" Hero was cut off again. "Kiss." You said, Toni continuing, "Marry." And Ross finished, because Corey didn't want to. "Kill. We're not stupid. We all know you very well Hero." Everyone, aside Adam and Scott nodded. "Well why not? I mean, play KMK? We haven't played it since--" Scott picked up after Adam, "High School. So why not?" He finished. "Fine then. Girls!! We'll stay in ________'s apartment. Boys, you can go to Scott's or Corey's. Let's begin." Alesa said, taking charge.

"WAIT. In Louisiana, if we say kiss, marry, kill, we had to actually pretend to kill them, actually kiss them, and pretend to propose. Can we do it my way? Like be in the room farthest from the door and we'd sneak into the other apartments?" You asked. Everyone took a minute to answer, and everyone agreed. "And anyone who is in a relationship/ marriage, it doesn't matter. So Alesa, say you we're to kiss Corey, Adam would technically dissapear for the time being. Well being your husband." Hero said. "Go." You said and each group dispersed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

|393 words.|

Damn. I was seven words short of my normal chapter lengths.

And yes, that is how, I personally, play KMK with friends.

#K.Bai