Chapter Four: #Hott?

-Scott's POV-

Whoa. "Hey. Your Scott right?" Hayley asked me. All I could do was nod. "________ told me about you. She said, 'We'd click.' But I didn't believe her." She said laughing. "Let's sit." I said, barely managing those two words. She was so beautiful. Her eyes glistened in the light, and when she walked her dark brown, curly hair bounced, and she had an amazing smile. She laughed because Toni and Hero were STILL arguing, and that's when she noticed I was staring. "Uh... Scott? Stop staring please? Your making yourself look like a creep." She said giggling. "Sorry.." I said smiling stupidly.

-Back To Your POV-

Hayley and Scott were getting along just fine and Toni was winning the argument. "Well we have Aladdin, The Day After Tomorrow, Sorcerers Apprentice, The Lion King, an--" Toni was listing the movie but interrupted by Hayley gasping. "You have The Lion King? That's my favorite movie!!" She said, and Scott smiled. "Cool. It's Scotts too." Corey said chipping into the conversation. "How about we watch that? I'm sure that we'd all enjoy less arguing between you two." Corey continued and you all laughed. You and Corey continued to stay on the loveseat, that was until, you had an idea.

"Hayley!! Would you and Scott like to take this moment to stand and replace our spots on the loveseat? You really deserve it. Come on!!" You said grabbing Hayley's arm and having her sit down. Corey did the same to Scott. "Now, play the movie!!"

//Tardis Skip: After the Movie; New Guest; Last Guest//

You decided to just hand out for the rest of the night, because no one else had any good movie ideas. You didn't have a lot at you house, so you unpacked several 'old' laptops that had Minecraft on them and decided to do a recording. You walked to your room and grabbed your mic, and brought it into the living room. You sat in a circle around the living room as you began your livestream. You played different mini-games, 9 times out of 10, you were on Corey's team.

You had ended another Hide-and-Seek, being the victor once again, when there was a knock at the door. "One sec guys and gals, let me go get the door." You said to the audience and went to open the door. "Hey Breanna. We're playing Minecraft right now wanna join us?" You said to a girl you height, with brown hair and blonde highlights. "Sure. Apollo is here now!!" She yelled, noticing that you had Twitch open, and several of your fans knew her as well.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

|441 Words!!|

Breanna is Rascall2005 so go check her out!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

#K.Bai