C+

If Tyler learned one thing, it was to never leave his phone on all day. When they got to the hotel room and he charged his phone, Tyler had four new messages from Jenna.

[jenna ]: I miss you

sent- 10:05pm

[jenna ] when are you coming back again?
sent- 10:12pm

[jenna ] tyyyyy?
sent- 10:34pm

[jenna ] you're performing, I know. so text me when you get a chance. I love you.
sent- 10:45pm

Tyler had been losing contact with Jenna since the tour started. Either she'd be too busy at work and respond later than she would or Tyler would be performing on stage when she was free. I guess that's the bad thing that happened due to all the good things happening to Tyler.

It felt like the end of the world to him.

They were so in love and in good life and she brought the much needed light into Tyler's previous dark world. Tyler was all for darkness then, but a shred of hope and light was vital now.

[ty ] I'm sorry. I love you.
sent- 12:34am

[ty ] I'll make it up to you, I promise ;)
sent- 12:37am

she's not awake.

how can she love you?

you've only left her all alone.

in a place that's not her home.

"I'll get her back." Tyler whispered.

A song playing from Josh's headphones played softly in the background as Tyler soundly fell asleep to a cool breeze coming from the air conditioner.

_____________________________________________________

Tyler opened his eyes to find himself in a room different than the one he was in before, but the room looked familiar. He smelt a smell that took him back to when he was young, but he couldn't identify where it was coming from. He got up from the bed he was laying in and opened the door to reveal a long narrow hallway. Wanting to find where the smell was coming from, Tyler followed the scent like a hound dog in a mystery case.

He found himself at the getting towards the end of this hall he was walking in, when he heard a familiar voice. 

"I thought you loved me." The voice said.

I do, Tyler thought to himself.

He looked up and found Jenna at the end of the hallway.

"You left me all alone, I will never forgive you for that." Jenna said to him.

Why was Jenna saying that?

"I will make it up to you." Tyler said.

"Goodbye forever, Tyler." 

Wait, Tyler thought to himself.

He was too late, Jenna walked down the hall and out of his sight...

forever

_____________________________________________________

Josh woke up to the sound of someone knocking aggressively on his and Tyler's hotel room door.

A sleepy Josh removed his headphones and slowly walked over to the door. He opened it up to reveal Mark with a sleeping Tyler in his arms.

"What the fri-" Josh asked.

"I. Don't. Know." Mark said.

Mark laid Tyler down on one of the beds.

"Do you want to explain to me what happened or??????" Josh asked.

Mark sighed, "I was getting a drink from the vending machine down the hall when I saw Tyler walking, rather slow, down the hall behind me. When I went over to go walk with him, I realized his eyes were closed and that's when I realized he was like, sleep walking? So I wanted to see what would happen if I talked to him. So I asked him 'What's up?' and he said 'I will make it up to you.' I was completely taken back by that, so I tried to wake him up and when I said 'Hello?,' he fell over and he almost fell to the ground before I caught him, and now we're here."

Josh looked around nervously. He couldn't believe it happened, again. 

"Tyler does sleepwalk. But it only really happens when he has a bad mindset..."

"Oh, did something happen before he went to bed?"

"I don't know... I know he was texting, prolly Jenna, before he fell asleep."

"Oh, well I hope things are okay. Can I stay here until he wakes up?"

"Yeah, of course. I wouldn't know what to say anyway."

It took Tyler a good hour or so for him to wake up.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Josh said.

"Morning, jersh."

"Mark's here."

"Oh, hey Mark. Why are you here at-" Tyler looked at his phone, "3:02 in the morning?"

Josh and Mark looked at each other.

"What's going on?" Tyler asked.

"Um, okay, well Ty-" Josh started.

"Tyler, I caught you sleepwalking." Mark explained.

Tyler's felt his stomach drop.

"Oh..."

"I get it, man... I used to sleepwalk too." Mark confessed.

Tyler and Josh looked at him, "What, really?"

"When I was really little, yeah. I used to walk around my house at like this time of night. My parents found me one night, and were completely horrified and to help teach me about my little 'problem' they filmed me one night. I woke up the next morning and my parents showed me the video hoping I would learn about it, but I thought it was the coolest thing in the world."

The three laughed at Mark's story.

"That's sorta what sparked my interest in film and storytelling. I would tell all my friends at school about it, but once I got into middle school, I don't know why, but I started getting made fun of for it. I remember one time in 9th grade, I was up all night working so hard to finish a video arts assignment, that I didn't even get an A on, and I didn't get much sleep so I was falling asleep in class. One of the kids in there noticed and yelled out, 'Awhh did someone not get enough sleep last night? Too busy sleepwalking?' Everyone else in the class just started laughing and I sorta just sat there, taking it all in."

Tyler and Josh didn't really know what to say.

Mark chuckled, "Sorry about that, that was too deep for me. Long story short, I too did sleepwalk but that's where my passion drove from. I guess, maybe, you have to find passion in things that scare you, or in things that others might not like."

"Thank you, Mark. I don't know where we'd be without you and your skills." Tyler said.

"Yeah seriously, we wouldn't have prolly most of our fans, if we didn't have you."

"Awhhh, you guys are gonna make me blush."

"I would have given you an A, Mark." Tyler said.

"An A+ from me!" Josh said.

Mark was grateful to have Tyler and Josh and Tyler and Josh were beyond grateful to have Mark. A whole cycle of greatness creating an unstoppable team.