Together

"Welcome to Fearless Radio's new music binge! Yes it's me, it's Chris here. We are excited, it's a great day here on the new music binge and we are starting it all off with Twenty One Pilots. Gentlemen, welcome to Fearless Radio."

"Thank you." Josh said.

"Thank you for having us." Tyler said.

"It's uh, it's good to meet you folks." Chris said.

"You too." Tyler said ruffling his hair.

It was weird for Tyler to hear her say Twenty One Pilots. He still didn't believe that they were something. They were somewhat, kind of known, and that was weird. It was strange to Tyler. And to Josh. They didn't know what it meant. They didn't know why they had to do interviews. Sure for press reasons and advertising their shows, but sincerely, why couldn't they just play their music?

Josh nudged Tyler. The interviewer, Chris, was asking them a question.

"In this day in age of the YouTubes and the, and the Facebooks and whatnot, we have uh, kind of the ability and also almost the necessity of bringing an entire show to people on every front in a multimedia live performance the CDs the, you know, interaction with fans, do you manage all of that, yourselfs?" She asked.

"Yeah I mean, I think that that's just as important, I think, I mean, we, we've only, uh, Josh and I have been playing music for about a couple months now but um, this project's been going for about a year now and there's just a lot that we've learned about social networking and all that and what's interesting is um, although it is vital to, to a band's success, it also can really hurt a band's success because um, we see a lot of bands that focus on that too much and then their live show suffers and then they become this entity online that is, that is larger than life but then when it comes to a live show they're not really able to deliver. So we want to make sure we never lose sight of the fact that live music is what's going to set you apart. But then at the same time, I think that a lot of bands take advantage of social media and in the wrong way where they just blast people with information all the time and then you quickly become one of those bands that people just click ignore every time they get a notification from you, so just being intentional."

Tyler had no idea what he was trying to say there but he said it all much and long.

  ________________________________________________________________  

After the interview, Twenty One Pilots headed to their venue to perform.

It's the first show of their tour, the first show of their tour, the first show of their tour... and there were at most twenty people there.

They performed a good set with all songs from 'Regional At Best,' hence the Regional At Best tour.

During the song 'Glowing Eyes' Tyler felt a draft coming from the window behind him that sent shivers down his spine as he screamed the lyrics of that song to the audience; a song he couldn't get the meaning of out of his head.

"I'LL KINDLY ENTER IN
TO ROOMS OF DEPRESSION
WHILE CEILING FANS AND
IDLE HANDS WILL TAKE MY LIFE AGAIN!
" He screamed as he fell to the ground, while continuing to sing the rest of the song.

They ended the set with their song 'Trees' and sent it off with their phrase "We're Twenty One Pilots and so are you. Good night" and left the little stage.

When they got back to the hotel room, Tyler fell onto the bed and completely passed out.

"What's up with him?" Mark asked.

"I'm not too sure..." Josh said concernedly.

Maybe since it was our first show, Tyler had put in all his energy into making it a great show, so maybe he's exhausted. It'd make sense. Josh thought.