We're a secret

He pulled on his shirt and buttoned it up slowly.

He touched your hand, kissed your cheek, breathed in nervously and left. Both of you know what will happen when Elise gets her hands on him.

"I love you." You whisper as the door clicks shut.

Immediately you text Phil.

Y/N: Dan slept with me last night. He told me the truth, he wants to leave her but she's holding him back. She has her claws in him so deep. I'm worried she'll hurt him for being late home. He said he'll tell her he stayed with you so if she asks, play along please. Me and him are a secret.

Phil: We need to get her away from him.

Y/N: I know, how?

Phil: I don't know. For now just keep Dan grounded and sane. He loves you, you can talk to him and he'll listen.

Y/N: He is really sorry for upsetting you, he feels bad. Text him.

You pull out black leggings, a paramore shirt and a denim jacket. You find your vans and leave.

You need groceries and some clothes, nothing special.

Opening the shop door carefully to avoid anyone noticing your existence, you saw a familiar face.

"Oh! You must be Y/N, Dan's me so much about you!" She chimed cheerfully.

"Really? Phil's told me more about you than I think you'd approve of Elise." You smirk.

"Listen," she leaned in to intimidate you, "I'm with Dan, just fuck of you slag. Go date some other youtuber. It's all just for attention anyway, who the fuck would love you. You're just a little slut. Run away back to mummy! Oh wait... She's dead!" She smiled viscously and flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"Honestly bitch, you're just working through all the British youtubers. Who's next, Chris? Alfie? Marcus? Probably all of them. I'm no slut, I'm looking at one though! You know I can get you arrested for assault. I've got enough evidence and witnesses. Just be careful Elise. Bye now." Now you smile happily before striding through the aisle proudly.

You didn't freak-out. You didn't panic. You didn't make a fool of yourself. And you might have got Dan a ticket out of her grasp.

Her pearly, ice, blue eyes stuck in your memory. Her stare is sharp and merciless. Her words are harsh and strong. But your love for Dan overcomes these things.

Outside the rain is tumbling down in clusters of cold water. The sky is grey and the clouds are rolling in unison. The sun is somewhere hidden behind the thick grey winter smog.

Though it's only four, the outside world is dark and gloomy. You begin to walk, just you and your thoughts.

The plastic bags cut into your fingers and make them cold, pink and numb. They crash against your calf with each step.

It's then that an epic rumble enacts from the skies and lightning flashes in your pupils. Rain is pouring down around you. Your sodden hair whips at your face, the cold strands sting your skin: It burns.

You catch a glimpse of your reflection in the blacked out window of a taxi. Your nose is flushed and red, your eyes are swollen and puffy: Had you been crying?

Dan: I miss your touch.

Y/N: I wish I could yell out how I feel. I wish we could let the world know. I want to kiss you under the oak tree in Hyde park, I want to dance with you at every party under the bright, coloured lights. I want to be held by you on the bench at London station as we wait for our train. I want to sit beside you and laugh in front if the world as we film. I want to be with you Daniel!

Dan: That's all I want. I've waited so long for you Y/N, I'm 26 and I've never loved anyone like I love you.

Y/N: I'm never leaving you, not with her especially. Phil and I will help you.

Dan: Thank you, I love you but I need to go.

Y/N: I love you too Dan.

You stride on through the rain when someone runs up behind you, Elise.

Her hand is hurling towards your head. She hits you hard on the back of your head.

You collapse onto the cold, grey tarmac.

Rain pours over you, your eyes close...

"Don't worry, I've called the police. They know I did this. I just needed to make sure that the one who took Dan away was taken away themselves. I forgive you now. But this, you deserve..."