Chapter 8 - Goodnight

Hey guys so YAY! New chapter! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one it's longer than the last. By the way, new cover page!

~Jessica

They've promised that dreams can come true- but forget to mention that nightmares are dreams too.
-Oscar Wilde

-------------------------------------------

+Hunter's POV+

I was currently lying on my bed thinking about what I had just done.

Ok, maybe I was stepping a little out of line when getting Payton to stay with me for the night.

Fine, I was stepping WAY out of line.

But as I like to always say, when you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it. And well, I really wanted Payton to stay for the night. I wanted to get to know her and her past better.

That's normal for a boss to want to know that, she is my employee after all...

Right???

+Payton's POV+

After washing off my makeup, brushing my teeth with a toothbrush that Hunter had provided for me and taking a shower, I wrapped a large towel around my body and walked over to Hunter's room. I had forgotten to ask him for something to sleep in. I reached his door and was about to knock until I heard him talking to someone on the other side.

Hello from the other side.... No Payton, not now.

"Hi, I'd like two bodyguards here in the morning, this is an urgent matter. No, I need two of your most professional bodyguards out there. I want only the best for her."

Awww how sweet....

But Payton, remember what he said to you back in the kitchen?

Oh, shut up stupid annoying voice in my head, I'm trying to make this moment cute.

But it wasn't a cute moment when he told you that he didn't care what happened to you it was more traumatizing than any other emotion...

I wish I could just shoot this annoying voice in the face.

But then you would be shooting yourself...

Before the conflict with myself could go any farther, I knocked on Hunter's bedroom door. He opened the door and the sight that was bestowed on me was quite the sight...

Oh my g.....

Hunter was standing in front of me shirtless with only his dress pants on which were hanging dangerously low to the point where you could see his v-line and his chest looked like it was cut out of marble.

"Enjoying the view?" Hunter asked bringing me out of my starry gaze.

Before I could answer, Hunter noticed what I had on and his attention quickly diverted to my body. I slowly smirked.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked in a mocking tone.

Hunter quickly looked back up to me and cleared his throat his cheeks were flushed.

Awww was wittle Hunter bwushing??

"Did you need anything?" He asked trying to talk normally.

"Actually, yes I did, I don't have any pyjamas considering the fact that you basically are holding me captive here," I said.

"Well," he cleared his throat again, "let me get you something to wear," he said walking back into he bedroom. "You can come in if you'd like." I walked into the bedroom and my eyes widened.