Wildest Dreams - 36

"Yes, babes. I'll see you tomorrow. And no, don't be sad, we'll see each other tomorrow. Yes yes yes, I know and I love you more, in all ways possible." Lea uttered on the phone as she stopped on the exit of the ABS studio.

She smiled as she ended the call before slipping it in inside her pocket. She was walking towards her car on the parking lot since she had no accompany that day. It was already six in the evening and her guesting went well and it was so much fun too. Lea couldn't help herself but to smile remembering how her fans giggled when she asked asked by tito Aga about her relationsip with Aga, but her smart butt vaguely answered with a, "Secret, but he is too special for me. Someone I cannot lose."

The night was tinted with the silvery haze of the stars twinkling above. She was dreamily wondering about Aga - hair flowing through the night breeze. She was in love with the same man whom who has set her heart to beat dulcetly decades ago and up until now. The smile displayed on her face grew wider when she spotted him, leaning on her car. His hair was slightly shiveled and his dimples were waving seductively at her. He looked inhumanly gorgeous in his casual attire. She ran to him and hugged him the very moment she stood on his place.

"I thought you're busy." Lea mumbled, breaking their hug.

Aga grinned at her. "Surprise." He said, taking out a bouquet of roseate peonies from the inside of his car, slowly handing it to her which she glady accepted. "I knew since then that peonies are your favorites."

Lea inhaled the sweet aroma of the flowers. "But you are my favorite, babes. Even more and most." She uttered, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for these. I really thought I would not be able to see you today."

Aga did not answer but instead, he pulled her closer and tucked her in safely inside his arms. Lea closed her eyes as her head landed on his chest.

"I could stay like this forever with you, babes." He whispered, enough for her to smile out of kilig.

Lea looked at him, cupped his face before drawing in her most darling smile. "Ditto, babes."

"Forever is a long time, but I would not mind spending it by your side."

Lea chuckled. "That's a song lyrics." She shook her head. "Walang originality, Mr. Muhlach."

Aga laughed and was so quick to pull her by her waist. "I don't give a damn about that originality, original naman ang pagmamahal ko sayo, Mrs. Muhlach."

Lea's face turned into cranberry red and she couldn't distinguish which part of Aga's statement made her feel that - was that because of his corny banat or was it because of him, calling her mrs.? Whatever it was, Mrs. Muhlach suited her perfectly.

"I will love you to infinity and beyond, Mr. Muhlach."

"Ay walang originality. To infinity and beyond? Sa Toy Story yan eh!"

"Fuck that orginality, Aga. My love for you is not fake naman."

They laughed hard 'til they settled inside her car. Aga buckled Lea's seatbelt and she sweetly mouthed a thank you. Since Aga didn't bring his car, he will maneuver Lea's.

"How was the guesting, babes?" He asked as he held her left hand with his free hand.

"It was tiring but it was fun. Our fans were wilding each passing second of the show especially if the topic was on us." She quickly answered.

She wanted to add her encounter with Alice. But she chose not to. After all, there was no harm done and she didn't want to sound like a weakling girlfriend. The green light went on and he continued the drive, still holding Lea's hand.

"Babes, where to?" Lea asked, smiling at him.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, babes."

She rolled her eyes. "Answer me correctly. I am starving!" She added, giggling.

"You'll se, babes. For now, love me and be patient." He even winked which earned him a roll of her eyes.

Aga turned to an intersection before making their way out of the city. The night was vivid and beautiful. Stars were so bright and the wind breeze was loving. They pulled over to a hilltop place.

"Where are we babes?" Lea asked, still deep in awe with the view kissing her eyes.

They were up on a hillside place - the whole city of Manila could be seen from the distance. The lights from the different high-end buildings were the delights that set her heart beating fast. She scanned the whole place; they were surrounded a grassy land and tall trees.

Aga came back from her car's trunk with a food he ordered from her favorite resto - Casa Adriana in Makati.

"And you bought food from Casa and hid it on the back of my own car?" She chuckled.

Aga set the picnic mat on the ground, settling her favorite viands on the mat. There were steamed rice, pizza, a box of nuggests, her favorite viands, burgers and a liter of ice cold coke. Aga sat down, tapping the space beside him, she followed.

"How's this for our first dinner date?" He asked, pertaining to the whole place.

Lea grinned and hugged him so tightly. She broke the hug and cupped his face. "You are a man of wonders, babes."

"You love it?"

"Super." She mumbled. "And I love you, too."

Aga spooned her into his embrace. "I love you more, Mrs. Muhlach."

_____