Wildest Dreams - 22

As soon as Lea and Aga reached the car, he guided her in the passenger seat while he took his way to the driver's seat. Lea let out all the emotions that she tried so hard to keep earlier - with her head bowed, she started crying.

Aga looked at her and hugged her, hushing her down but Lea pushed him away.

"Go back to Charlene please. I can drive myself and go home." She cried, wiping her tears without looking at him.

Aga withdrew himself. "That's not happening. I'll drive you home before I'll knock some sense of her head. You need me now Lei and I do no--"

He wasn't able what he was about to say when Lea raised her voice. Looking at him with so much angst, but behind her angry eyes, Aga knew that pain were hiding beneath those.

"Bullshit Aga! Can't you understand? Your wife is accusing me as your mistress and that is because you are always with me! She is right Aga - you are prioritizing me more than her and that is too unfair to her side." She spoke, burying her face on her palms as she continued to cry.

Aga tapped the steering wheel hard. Frustrated about everything.

"We have talked about this - about us, Lei." He spoke gently, trying to calm himself.

"But she is your wife, Aga. I do not want her hurting because of me."

"She is hurting because of you?" He asked facing her angrily. He cussed silently as he tapped the steering wheel again - hard. "Can't you see, Lea? You are the victim here! She laid her hands on you. Can't you see yourself right now?" He asked. "You are the victim here, not her."

"She is your fucking wife not me." She replied.

"You're the one I love." He answered.

Aga didn't wait for Lea's reply, he started the engine and drove away. The drive between them was silent. No one dared to talk and Lea busied herself watching the passing cars by the window.

They reached home in no time. Lea didn't wait for Aga to open the cardoor for her, she went out. She slid the key and went inside, locking the door behind her - prohibiting Aga to come inside.

She leaned her back against the door as she cried again while Aga knocked countless times, begging her to open the door.

"Lea! Please open the door. Let's talk please. I am not going anywhere unless we'll talk. Please..." He said from the other side, still knocking.

Lea continued to cry until she slumped on the cold floor. She hugged her knees as she sobbed. She wanted for them to talk, but seeing Aga's eyes might tempt her to do the wromg thing - she wanted him to go and be happy with Charlene not the other way around. Yes, she loved him but it would be too selfish if she would keep him knowing Charlene would be hurting. Instead of talking to her, she then fished out her phone and texted him.

To Morning: Go back to your wife and forget about me. Let's move on. We can be together and be happy in another lifetime, Aga but not now. You have her and you need to be with her. Fix the bruises of your marriage and I'll heal myself too. Just remember that I love you very much. I'm letting you go, please let me go.

From Morning: I can't - I can't do what you want me to do. I'll talk to Charlene and file an annulment then let's get married please.

Lea cried as she read Aga's reply. But no - doing so, it would be her fault.

To Morning: No. You do what I want. I'm letting you go, Aga.

And with her text, Aga didn't reply. And there, she continued crying.

______

Hey guys! Let's be friends. Add or follow me at my personal accounts and I'll follow you back.

Facebook: Anne Luna
Instagram: itsanneluna
Twitter: ItsAnneLunatic