Wildest Dreams - 19

You light up another cigarette and I, pour the wine
How can you be so far away,
lying by my side
Now I'm right where I wanna be -
losing track of time
But I wish that it was still last night

Aga intertwined his hand with hers - caressing it at the same time. It was 1 in the morning and the two were clamped on her bed.

"The song doesn't fit us right now, Lei. You should change it into a lovesong, not that - it's a song for broken people." He joked, looking at her.

She looked up at him, putting her chin on his chest. "I love the song and it's perfect for us." She smiled sadly at him, tracing his chin with her fingers. "It's been 3 days Aga and we still have 4 days to go, after this week, you will go back to your wife and will forget about us and everything that have happened."

He wanted to protest, but he nodded at her. Sighing, he kissed her head. "I wish we could rewind time, Lei. If we still could, I would not be coward and would not waste a single chance just to be with you."

She chuckled, masking the pain tingling inside her chest. "In another life Aga, I would be your wife, Aga." She snuggled closed to him, face buried on his neck. "Why did you marry her, Ags?"

There was a long pause to the extent that Lea had to look at him so that he would answer.

"You were linked to Will Chase, your co-star on the musical. I never asked about your relationship with him, afraid what if you would say that you two are together? We are not lovers and I totally doesn't have to right to stop you or meddle with your life. Thinking that the rumor was true, I courted her. I thought she was the one. I believed that I totally forgot about you but I was wrong. Marrying her felt wrong. Everytime we're together, my heart screams for your name." He looked at her and placed a kiss on her hand. "Let's make this right, please. I will talk to her and will do the right thing. Wait for me. Let's get married, please."

Lea shook her head, putting her finger on his lips just to stop him from talking. "You can save your marriage with her, Ags. I do not want to ruin it. This lifetime is not ours. Let's accept it." She mumbled, smiling at him as she she was okay with that fact.

Aga hugged her tightly. "I can't wait for our next lifeline, Lei."

"Me too. For now, let us enjoy our remaining days."

She snuggled closed to him and Aga hugged her back - gently feeling each other's beating hearts. Lea closed her eyes, as he stroke her hair using his fingers. For her, it felt good to be back at him, but she knew deep down that it would not last long.

"Ags?" She asked.

"Hmmm?"

She sat up on the bed, looking at him. His hand was holding her back, looking back at her right through her eyes.

"Can we go tomorrow to the city? I want to have a tattoo."

His eyes widened. He remembered how much she hated needles, and now she wanted one?

"Are you sure? You're afraid of needles. Are you sure you can take it?"

She smiled at him. "That's why I want you there with me. Hold my hand and I'll be okay."

______