Wildest Dreams - 29

"Vice, I need to go. Thank you for today. I enjoyed so much." Lea spoke, shaking Vice's hands at the same time.

Vice smiled at her before placing a kiss on her cheeks. "Aga is on the way too, sabay nalang kayo." He added, looking at Aga who was fixing himself on the mirror.

Lea looked at him before turning to Vice. "No need. I can go home by myself."

She was about to go out of the studio when Aga called her attention. She looked back, looking at him who was half-jogging just to catch her pace, probably.

"You're going home?" He asked as he reached her spot.

"Yes. Why?"

"I didn't see your car on the parking lot. How did you go here?"

Lea chuckled. "Oh that. I took a cab."

He smiled at her, holding her hand. "I'll take you home." Lea looked at him, signalling to protest but he was quick to stop her. "No buts. I am taking you home."

Feeling defeated, she closed her mouth. The feeling of Aga's delicate fingers invading the spaces of her palm sent shivers to her spine. It has been years, still the effect that Aga had on her didn't vanish into thin air. Aga looked so casual as if they were just good friends - friends who didn't love each other romantically and Lea on the other hand was wondering how could he act so casual after everything that had happened? Was he just so great at pretending? Did he move on completely? Because if Lea would be brutally honest, she didn't move on. The feelings that she had for him were just buried on the furthest part of her being and every single time that they would cross path, everything would be crumbling down at her.

Lea woke up from her reverie when they stopped. Aga looked so shocked seeing Alice Dixson leaning on his car.

"Hi Ags." Alice Dixson smiled, kissing Aga on his lips.

Aga let go of his hold on Lea's hand. Lea stood there, shocked. Alice then smiled at him before she turned to Lea.

"Hi, Lea." She spoke, still smiling flirtatiously at Aga.

Lea saw the kiss that Alice did to Aga. Tears started dwelling inside her eyes, but she did not let those take toll on her. Perhaps, Aga wanted them to just be friends because he had Alice already. Now, everything made sense.

Lea smiled at the both of them, before distancing herself. "Hey, Alice. It's good to see you." She replied.

Alice gave her a nod before she looked at Aga. "Ags, it's my mom's birthday tonight and she wants you to be there." Alice spoke, she then turned to Lea. "Sorry Lea. I cannot invite you, it's a family dinner kasi." She added, pouting at Lea.

Lea wanted to just disappear from their sight, but bullshit - she didn't bring her car with her.

"Oh, no. It's okay, Alice. I have a lot of things to do too."

Aga removed Alice's arms that were clunging on his neck. "Alice, I told you I can't. I'm busy and besides, I am going to take Lea home."

Lea shook her head. "No, you do not have to, Aga. I will just call mom's driver to fetch me here. I am okay and you should come. It's a family dinner." She spoke, but the last part of Lea's statement sounded like a sarcasm to Aga.

Alice smiled amd clapped her hand, indicating a winning moment. "See? You don't have to take her home and Lea will be fine. Now, let's go." Alice mumbled, dragging Aga towards his own car. "Bye, Lea! See you when I see you. Take care." Alice added before she went inside.

Aga looked at Lea solemnly, but before he could even make the situation worse, she looked away. When she felt that the car drove off, Lea leaned on the wall on the parking lot and that's when the tears that she had been keeping came out.

______

Hey guys! If you have time, please do check out my other stories here at wattpad and also if you want to read relatable poetries, visit breezes of doleful metaphors on Facebook. That's a page where I put my write ups. Thank you!