Wildest Dreams - 28

"You are not me, Aga so don't fuss things as if you are the owner of my body!" Lea roared, glaring at him with so much angst.

Aga smirked, looking at her unbelievably. "Why? Did I say that I own that?" He asked, pointing Lea's body.

"That's the point. So stop fussing things!"

"Lea, I am not fussing things. I am just telling you there is no problem loving your self, expressing it the way you dressed - but that red bikini is just too much. Kitang kita na kaluluwa, goodness." He said, sitting on a foldable chair on the other side.

Lea signalled the make-up artist to stop retouching her make-up. She stood up to face Aga.

"We are paid to do this shoot. Therefore, we should follow their say. And besides, this isn't my first time to wear this kind of bikini. I have done this countless times, Aga. And I want to wear this." Lea said with full of conviction, raising the red bikini on hand.

The bikini was just a normal one - but Aga kept fussing things, he didn't want Lea to wear it.

Aga stood up, went to Lea and grabbed the swimwear from her hold. "No. You won't wear this. Do you like men to feast on your body?" He asked.

Lea smiled at him before she grabbed the bikini from Aga. "Then they can feast on my body. Besides, it's just a picture, not on my body literally. And also, might as well flaunt my body. There's nothing wrong with it. And lastly, don't act as if you are someone who has the right to tell me what to fucking do with my life because the last time I checked, I am single and you are not my boyfriend." She said, before going inside the dresser to get changed.

The make-up artists, hair dresser and the designer exchanged looks. They just witnessed Aga and Lea's banter and they looked so much like a couple having a lover's quarrel. Aga looked at them before he sat back on the chair, burrying his face on his palms. After a short while, a staff came inside the dressing room, telling everyone to proceed with the last theme of the shoot. Lea went outside first, ozzing sexiness lingered on her as she walked wearing just the red bikini itself. Aga on the other hand, walked a few meters behind her, topless and on a beach short.

The studio were decorated with sunny beams, sands on the floor and a bluish haze of beach on the background. They were instructed to go to the center which Lea followed immediately, Aga on the other hand was left with no choice but to do it.

"I am loving what I am seeing." Vice commented which made Lea smiled.

"Sir Aga sat on the floor and you, Miss Lea, lay your head on sir Aga's lap." The photographer instructed.

Aga did it and so did Lea. Cameras started flickering.

"Great. Sexy. Now changed. Miss Lea stand on the center and you sir Aga, hold her waist and put your face on Miss Lea's side face. Act as if she is the only girl you would want to hold for the rest of your life."

Lea stood up, she looked at Aga who was hesitant to do it.

"You heard him. Hold me." Lea spoke casually. Hold me like what you did before, she wanted to add but of course, she didn't.

Aga heaved a sigh, still not on the mood. He did what he was told to do.

"Wait. Lea look at Aga too. Eye to eye. I prefer the eye to eye pose while he is holding your waist." Vice commented.

Lea smiled and did what she was told. The moment she looked at his expressive eyes, she knew Aga was upset. The urge to touch his face and caress it to somehow lessen the tension flowed up, but of course, she didn't do it.

"You're daring now." Aga spoke to her.

"Ayaw mo?" She roared back, smiling at him.

He smiled and made their foreheads touched. "I want you to be daring but only for me, not for them."

The camera clicked. Them, locking each other's eyes, while Aga was holding her waist was indeed a beautiful view.

"Kanina lang, nag-aaway sa dr. Ngayon, mukhang timang ang dalawa. I can smell a new movie offering after this magazine shoot. I'm telling you guys, I am telling you." Vice laughed, looking at the camera, busy admiring the two.

_____