Chapter 22

Braylon's POV
I blink the sun out of my eyes as I look around, just coming out of consciousness. My head is pounding with pain from where Jason hit me.
  I move my arms to rubs sleep out of my eyes, but they won't budge. I look to my left to see my arm hanging from a chain.
I turn and look to my right and see my other arm hanging from a chain as well.
At least I am supported by the chair my legs are chained to.
I squeeze my eyes shut and scream as loud as I could.
Nothing.
I scream again.
The door creaks open. I look hopefully but shoot my gaze to the floor, glaring at it.
Jason walks through the door and sets some things on the table across the room.
He comes and squats in front of me.
"Hey baby girl, your finally up." He smirks at me.
I struggle against the chains but wince when they tighten.
He touches his hand to my cheek, triggering memories.
"Now, shall we finish," He pauses. "What we didn't get to finish last time?" His voice turns into a snarl.
I twist and turn, anger pulsing through my veins.
He slips his hand into my shirt and I freeze, teleporting to two years ago.

Flashback

"Get away from me!" I shout at him.
He looks me in the eye and laughs evilly.
  "Not a chance baby girl." He bites my earlobe and I shiver against my will. I try to fight him.
  I hit him in the face with my open palm. He glares at me.
  "I wasn't gonna do it painfully since it's your first time. Now I've changed my mind." He hisses and drags his tongue down my neck and starts sucking on it.
   He squeezes me so hard I cry out in pain.
  I look into his eyes and all I see is lust, no guilt or regret, just lust.
  "How old are you anyway?" He breathes heavily.
  I growl under my breath.
"I'm 14."
He chuckles. "Good. Good. Let me ask you this. Have you had your period before?"
  I widen my eyes. Ok, what kind of question is that?
  I shake my head.
His smile widens. "That's great to know. Now I can go as long as I want without protection."
  He stops groping me and walks to the table. He writes something down then whips his clothes off.
  I quickly shut my eyes, for that is something no 14 year old ever wants to see.
  He zips to me and tugs at my clothes. Tears peak out of my closed eyelids as I experience searing pain for 3 and a half hours.
  He won't stop and I'm so sore.
My cheeks are tear stained when he stands up and wipes off his mouth.
   "I'll be back, baby girl." He walks out of the room.
  My body hangs from exhaustion when I pass out.
The next time I wake up is in a hospital.

  Flashback over

I shiver at the memory. Jason comes back into the room with a tool. I groan again.
  Silent tears trek down my face when he touches me again.
   "Wait wait." He pulls his hand away.
"What?" He asks impatiently.
I try to think of something to stall time.
"Umm can I send a video to my family? Just so they know that I'm ok?"
He looks at me with a blank stare for a while.
He sighs and rubs his face. "Ok fine." He leaves to get the camera.

~*~*~

"Ok go." Jason unchained me for the video.
He gives a thumbs up.
"Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm ok." I wave at them.
I stare hard into the camera. "Please tell the Whites I'm ok." I think for a moment then shake my head.
"I forgot we have a lot of 'Whites' in our family. Just tell Aunt Cara and Uncle Van that I'm fine." I'm put accents on the name parts, saying them louder.
I hope they understand. White. Cara. Van.
He cuts the recording and locks the door after he leaves.
I sit in a chair and rub my wrists.
I'm still a bit sore from him groping me but it's not as bad as the first time.
Something clangs to the floor and I jump.
It's a knife. I look at it then look at the door. I quickly grab it then stick in between my leg and my sweat pants.
As soon as I put it in my pants the door open and I bend down, pretending to stretch.
Jason walks up to me and shoves me against the wall. The tip of the knife digs into my leg and I bite my lip.
"Did that hurt?" He hisses with menace in his voice. I nod in fear.
He brings me forward then jabs me back into the wall, the knife cutting deeper into my leg.
I let out a whimper.
I glance down and see blood soaking through my pants. Crap. He looks down at my leg and smirks, then he looks back up at me.
He reaches into my pants and yanks the knife out. He looks at it and taps it against his forehead 3 times then backs away.
He points the knife at me then draws back and throws it.
I close my eyes and flinch when I hear it hit the wall.
I open my eyes and look to see where it hit.
The knife is sticking out of the wall an inch from my head.

~*~*~*~*~*

2 Chapters in 1 day! I made up for not updating last week.
Ok, that flashback was a little too dirty for my liking, although some of you might say it wasn't at all.
I've read way worse but I don't prefer to write that.
That's probably the most dirty you'll get from me.
Anyway,
Don't forget to
Vote.
Comment what you think.
Share.
Follow.
The four most easiest steps to the most easiest life.

Alrighty then. Gotta blast. ☄✌️

~ P. W. ~