Chapter 10 (Picture of Aaron)

"Ugh!" I moan as I move another piece back to my home space.
   "Sorry." Grayson said.
"No you're not." I mumble to him. I hate this game. Sorry. What name of a game is that? Who names a game Sorry? He smirks at me.
   I pick up a chip to throw it at him when my phone buzzes.
  I look at the number but I don't recognize it.
Who is this?
I type out.
    I set it down and wait for Grayson to go again.
Buzz.
I pick my phone up again. I read the reply and smile.
Aaron.
I giggle and set his contact name.
To: Secretly hot guy😍👌
Oh, hi.
I wait for his reply when Grayson snatches my phone away from me.
  I reach for it. "Grayson. Give it back."
He shakes his head. I get my hands on it but he won't let go. My finger hovers over the lock button.
  "I'll lock it." I threaten. He still doesn't let go. I lock it. He sighs and flings it on the bed. We both watch it land and it dings.
We look at each other and then we both dive at my phone. He gets it and stands up.
He reads it. "Oh. Who's secretly hot guy? Huh? Who's that?" He accuses with his eyes narrowed.
"Uh- just a friend." I lie.
"Ok fine, if he's just at friend then I'll go tell Parker."
I jump up from the bed. "No! Please don't. I'm already in trouble for getting his number. Don't say anything."
He smirks and walks to the door. "Oh Parker!" He says in a sing song voice.
I run to the closet and get behind all of my dresses and skirts.
The door swings open and all of my brothers walked in. I cower back. My brothers conversation flows through to the closet.
"What is it this time?" Jace asks.
"Oh nothing." Grayson says.
"Why are we in here then?" Jayden spats.
"Just because I thought you might want to know that Bray is texting a guy." I squeeze my eyes shut and curse under my breath.
"What?!" Parker exclaims. I imagine him clenching his fists, grounding his teeth, face turning red and eyes twitching. Ok maybe not the eye twitching part.
"Yup. Her contact name for him his secretly hot guy." I cringe as he says that. I'm on so much trouble.
"Oh no it's not!" Braydon says.
"Yu-" Grayson is cut off by Parker. "Where is she then?" He snarls.
I don't hear anything. Oh no.

~*~*~

Parker's POV
Grayson points to the closet and I walk in. I look around for a bit then turn to walk back out. A pair of socks catch my eye.
I smirk and shake my head, pulling apart the clothes. Braylon is on the floor with her head looking down and her knees pulled into her chest.
I nudge her foot.
"Come on. Get up." She obeys and follows me out the door. "Sit." I command.
She plops down on the bed.
"Ok. Who's this boy you're texting? Hmm?" I question.
I hear a faint reply.
"What?" I ask. All of the others climb on the bed next to her.
"Aaron." She says louder. I clench my teeth.
"Aaron? Aaron who?" Braydon cuts in.
I send him a glare that shuts him up.
"Aaron Sky. Ok? Aaron Sky. I met him a couple of days ago. Now can you just add on to my punishment?" She spats me.
"Yeah. Grounded for another week just for the attitude. I wasn't gonna ground you for texting a guy, so next time you wanna give an me attitude, I advise you don't." I hiss and walk out slamming the door. I belt out a string of curses.
I shake my head and walk back to the door, knowing my brothers will comfort her. I shove the door open and find Braylon still sitting on her bed, stone faced. I glare at the boys and they get up quickly, except Jace.
"Jace! Let's go." I say to him.
He shakes his head. "Now Jace. She did it to herself. She doesn't need to be comforted."
He sighs gets up and walks out the door.
"Oh and I'll have that phone too." I say, sticking my hand out.
"Oh my gosh! Here take it! Just leave me the hell alone!" She throws her phone at me. Lucky for her, I catch it.

~*~*~*~

Braylon's POV
I stomp down stairs to go to dinner.
Before I reach the kitchen Grayson comes around the corner and grabs my elbow.
He whispers in my ear. "Hey. I'm sorry ok? Don't be like this and stop ignoring me."
I yank my arm back and clench my teeth. "You're the reason I'm like this Grayson Owen."
I turn quickly and walk away and plop down in my seat.
"Braylon Paige, just because I grounded you, doesn't mean you act like this." I blink several times. Parker never says my middle name unless he is really angry at me or trying to stay calm.
My blood boils. "No Parker Alexander. You always say I'm gonna find someone just right for me but yet you never let me talk to any boys. Literally."
  He closes his eyes and breathes out.
"He's just trying to protect you Braylon. He wants you to find the right one. At our age you'll find one, but not at yours." Braydon cuts in.
  I turn on him.
  "Oh really? Where's you're perfect one then? Huh? Because I know that lame excuse of a girlfriend you call yours is not the perfect one for you." I snarl at him. I get up and storm into my bedroom.
  Yup, I'm definitely gonna regret that one later.

  ~*~*~*~
Hey what's up my peeps!
    Sorry I haven't been able to update. Sooo busy with state test review. Who else hates State Tests? If you don't have them then you're really lucky.

    Anyway here's chapter 10. Any ideas for what the next couple of chapters should be?
   Don't forget to
Vote.
Comment what you think.
Share.

Peace out girl scout. ✌️

   ~P.W~