The Part Where Sebastian's Eyes Turned Green

A/N: oh no!! Does the title not make me cry?!! *wails like a baby* More unpleasant surprises are coming. In fact, come to think of it, not UNPLEASANT. More like, really, really H.E.A.R.T.B.R.EA.K.I.N.G. things.

Anyways, disclaimer: this is a slightly long chapter. Have "fun". Oh, yes, and the cliffhanger!

Everyone unanimously gasped. "Leah, you don't have to do this." Simon said.

"He's right." Isabelle pleaded, sounding oddly desperate. "We can fight the Endarkened and kick sebastian's ass – all, us Shadowhunters and Downworlders. You do not have to give into his vile plans."

"I have to." Leah croaked weakly, as she tightly leant onto sebastian's arm.

"He will kill you!" Alec exclaimed.

"That's the last thing he'd do." Magnus replied quietly. "He only needs Leah with him because he can't afford to kill her when he wipes out the shadowhunter race."

"Correctly guessed, warlock." Sebastian barked. "Now, Clarissa, will you?"

Clary looked stricken, conflicted; her face was tight and tense. "Decide fast. Come and sit on the throne with me, and I shall cease from hurting anyone else you care about. Decide against it, . . . ."

Clary exhaled and then walked up to Sebastian – much to everyone's silent horror. She had planned on simply standing by him without touching, but Sebastian stretched out his palm to her courteously – so Clary was obviously obliged to accept it.

Taking his hand in hers, she firmly faced the audience before her, willing her face to be tight and emotionless. "Clary, please no!" Jocelyn cried.

"Enough, mother." Sebastian snapped quietly.

"Do you both swear your loyalty to me and my race of shadowhunters?" Sebastian questioned in an official tone.

Clary hesitated, but taking another deep breath, opened her mouth to answer in affirmative. However, before she could say anything, leah doubled over and vomited blood on the floor. Sebastian let go of her instinctively, and Leah fell onto the floor limply.

Isabelle gasped and Alec shouted angrily "Do something! She's going to die coughing blood, while you recoil away from her in disgust!"

Sebastian shot him a dirty look, and then leant down to pick up Leah in an almost intimate manner. "We had . . . .deals Jonathan. Remember? You said you'd . . . .summon Oskino and exile him. You . . ." Leah said through shaky breaths.

"I remember. In fact, I think I'd summon him right now."

Leah nodded, too pained to say anything in words. Everyone stood in silence, as Sebastian quickly set up some equipment, arranged a pentagon made up of shadowhunting swords, and began chanting words in Latin.

Technically only a warlock was supposed to be able to do such activities, but being inside a demonic dimension made summoning demons a little simpler.

"You are planning to summon Oskino? I assure you it's a rather difficult task. Easier said than done." Magnus commented almost slyly.

"Shut up, warlock. I sense my prayers being answered." Sebastian snapped.

And soon enough – much to Magnus's horror – the infamous demon Oskino, one almost as high-rated as Lucifer himself, blessed the Court with his presence. At first, the audience was so obviously taken aback, for the first whole minute, no one spoke a word.

Finally Oskino replied rather sarcastically "Well, did you only summon me to gawk with your mouths wide open?"

Sebastian spoke "I, Sebastian Morgenstern, summoned you, Oskino."