Unchaining Magnus

A/N: hullo guys! I just viewed the story from my laptop and I realised that Leah Ravenscar had been ranked #941 in Fanfiction. I mean, to be honest, I am not much E.D.U.C.A.T.E.D. about ranks on wattpad. So, well, is this supposed to be a good rank?
(Definitely not, I guess. Who says "yippee!! My story is ranked #941. Momma is gonna be so proud!"?) But, initially I had never seen a rank on this story, and now Leah Ravenscar has one. So.....that means, its great news, right?
Come on, tell me its great news. Don't ya disappoint me!
And anyway, fanfiction means so many different things. I'm sure it's the typical Wattpad-cliché Harry Styles and Luke Hemmings fanfiction trash that take over and get popular, so that TMI and TID fanfictions are not occupying the best ranks.
But anyways! Done with my complaints. Good to see that I have a RANK. Gimme some more reads, votes and comments to uplift my rank. If you know anyone else around who goes gaga over The Mortal Instruments, Jem and Tessa,The Infernal Devices or the Dark Artifices, please recommend Leah Ravenscar.
Its good to share nonsense with your friends.
With lots of love to all my readers,
~Lila

Several days passed since Leah's conduct of insanity during the nighttime. The 6 continued travelling according to Leah's directions, and the girl unfortunately still remained sick and weak as ever.

Everyone was getting increasingly worried about her condition, despite Leah insisting that she would manage the journey to Sebastian's fort. The past few days, she had had certain dreams that could be called . . . . .interesting.

In one of the dreams, she was visited by Oskino – the real demon Oskino - out of all people. In the other dream, Leah found herself in a dry sort of a prison with a frail Magnus Bane chained to one wall.

"Magnus!" she exclaimed and ran to him. He was manacled in such a way that while his wrists were raised high in the air, his weak body hung below, unable to stand on his feet.

"Leah.....Leah, is it actually you?" Magnus seemed surprised.

"Yes. Did Sebastian do this to you?"

"Oh, no. I was imitating Christ the Redeemer, but accidentally manacled myself and now can't undo it." Magnus piped sarcastically.

"This is no time to be joking, Magnus. What else did he do to you people?"

"He killed Raphael." Magnus turned morose.

"Oh."

"I'm happy for him too, in a way, because at least he and Ragnor are together up there." He actually sounded happy – not in a sarcastic manner. "I always suspected they both secretly fancied each other."

"And I always suspected that you were secretly fond of him."

"I was." Magnus admitted. "Raphael was annoying, though, so I might've never really noticed that while he was alive. But . . . .yes, I was quite fond of him. Did you know I went through so much for him to keep him alive and happy being a vampire?"

"I don't think you particularly succeeded in the latter."

"Ah, maybe not. He was always quite grumpy and sarcastic. The only traces of mock happiness he showed were when he and Ragnor collaboratedly insulted me."

Leah smiled at the thought. "Your chains." She mused, touching the metal manacles. "If Tessa would've been here instead, she would've Changed into a baby and escaped."

"Well, I am not Tessa, so . . . .if you've got a better idea, perhaps?"

Leah sighed. "In real life, I can sense Sebastian strongly enough to know that tomorrow we will enter his Endarkened city, if we continue travelling at the same pace as we have been travelling."