The Faerie Rings

A/N: (disclaimer: this is going to be a really, really, really long A/N)

K guys so before you proceed reading ahead, let me thank EACH and EVERY one of you who has ever read this book, voted on a chapter, commented something or added Leah Ravenscar to their reading lists. I am so glad that you people exist. Life should throw pizzas at you guys instead of lemons, because you guys are great!
Thank you SOOOOOO SOOOOO much for this support of yours.
Now we've got 510 reads (okay, maybe it is ~nothing~ compared to many other books on wattpad, but it's halfway to 1K and to me, that's like one of the greatest achievements in life.) 
There, judge me for being weird and silly!
And then we've got 70 something votes, so we are.....PRETTY close to 100 now! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Give yourself a clap!! Why? Coz you are one of those special people who has contributed into the making of THIS. It's all a result of your support. Maybe nothing much really afterall; I'd look at what shit I wrote 5 days later and think "bah! We've got 615 reads now. What's so special about 510?" (this'll definitely happen), but yeah, celebrations are required anyway. *hoots*
Thank you so much again to ye all again! I love you guys!!!
And especially this one person. Drums rumbling. Dramatic mystery music. Curtains open! Queenofdaworld101 (I know I've mentioned you before, but thank you again honey, for always being the first voter in my chapters).
God! I don't even know how she keeps in track with the chapters! Because she's not yet added my book to her reading list (at least not according to the notifications), but I've got her lovely support in my book all throughout. Thanks so much, girl!
Keep reading shadowhunter fanfiction.
Also, this message goes to all who are reading it. If you want me to particularly write about an "important" scene where Leah could have played a significant (maybe even funny) role, please tell me. I'd love to have your suggestions if you want Leah to meet other characters - maybe from TID or TLH. You just have to tell!!
And then, I hope you have realised that in this book, I started with chapters from City of Bones, then proceeded to Ashes and then to Glass and so on. And now we are currently at City of Lost Souls (it's turning out to take a slightly mysterious twist, ain't it?)
I mean, who is worried about where did Leah Ravenscar go? Why is she not in the Institute? How did Leah turn into dust and shadows? Will Sebastian be able to make an antidote for her in 30 days? If he does, then will Leah go and do something to her demon parents? If he is successful with his antidote, will Leah join him? If he isn't, how will Sebastian force Leah into joining him? Will Sebastian torture Alec, Isabelle, Simon, Tessa or Brother Zachariah to get Leah on his side? Will Sebastian sizzle her in Oskino blood? Will the ultimate war be between the demon-blooded siblings - Leah and Seb? So many questions. And ultimately everyone secretly wonders.......what would be Leah's reaction when Brother Zachariah turns into a human again!! I mean, look! You've got THE expression on your face! Won't Leah be damned happy?! She might even kiss Clary she'd be so damned happy!! (Gee. Leah and Clary. Making Alec and Clary's relationship look like horse eggs)
Then, I don't know about you guys, but I think Lost Souls is making the fanfiction a little 'mysterious' and more thrilling than it had been when we initially started.
And comes along with this, I am planning to continue the fanfiction novel till City of Heavenly Fire (We're pretty close to the end, ain't we?). So make sure, you do read ALL (or at least the last 3 chapters) that I post about Heavenly Fire. I can bet you, it's going to be awesome! More awesome than any of the other books! And we all have our differences in the definition of 'awesome'. *smiles mysteriously*
So, anyways, I think I'm done with my rants for today. (Huh! 20 people sighed in relief) so, keep reading. Enjoy. (PS: I'll post some fanart and tumblr posts and dialogue posts stuffs the next time I update)
Sincerely,
Lila Wayne