Shot 1

Edit: Nov. 4, 2018(God my writing sucks ass lmfao. I'm cringing so hard hE lP)

Nagisa's POV
We didn't have a class today so Karma and I decide to have a movie marathon. We are together but we decided to keep it a secret for the time being since we weren't really ready to come out yet. Though I'm pretty sure Kayano already suspected us.

At Nagisa's house
* ding dong * (lol)
Upon hearing the doorbell, I quickly got up from the couch and head to the door. Opening it, I saw Karma on the other side holding boxes of pizza grinning happily.

"Come inside, Karma-kun!" I greeted, grinning back, He grunted a reply before stepping onto the wooden floor and taking off his shoes. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before we headed and sat down on the couch.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked, peering up at him through my bangs as I surf through Netflix. "Actually,I don't want to watch some movie~" he purred out, leaning towards me. "Eh? So what do you want to do? " I asked again, pretending to not know what he wants,"Let's play Nagisa-kun ~" he smirked and he suddenly pin me down.

"Eh? Karma-kun?" I said blushing, "I want you Nagisa-kun." He said as I felt my face exploded into a blush the same color as his soft hair.

He then kissed me deeply and used his tongue to explore my mouth. I kissed back, obediently keeping my mouth open as he play with my tongue. Smacking our lips again before he pulled back, looking into my eyes as we panted.

He started unbuttoning my shirt as I did his. Karma swooped down to suck and lick at my neck as he left marks after marks. He then took off my pants and underwear, and grabbed hold of my cock, pumping it."Ah~! K-karma-kun~!"I moaned as I lean my neck back on the couch then he stopped prompting a whine out of my mouth.

"W-why did you stop—Ah!"I choked out as he suddenly swallowed my length, sucking it like his life is depended upon it. I gripped on his fiery red hair as I arched my back reaching my climax and releasing into his mouth. He pulled off and started licking off the white musky fluids off my dick, and then he sat down after he finished wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Licking his lips for good measure.

" That was good ~" he purred out, looking incredibly content. Not yet finished, I jumped into him and pin him down.
" My turn~"
-----------------—------------------------------—------------------
The End!

Edit: literally choking. Omfg I can't believe I wrote this when I was 12😂😂 the grammar o may gawd, cringingggg😂🔫. Also, yeah. I didn't change a whole lot just the grammar, added a few things, details,removed a lot of things and all that stuff. I'm saying this now before I forget, I'm sorry for suddenly discontinuing this. I was depressed at that time and didn't have enough motivation to continue writing. I got off wattpad to clear things in my head and actually focus in my studies a little more, since my mom always wants me to be the best but then she would be disappointed of me coz I didn't get first honor, while I would be like, 'meh I did my best'. And I'm rambling again :<. Anyways, this is getting long. I want to thank everyone for supporting this story even though it's terribly written at first. It made me really happy that my small story has 17.1k reads. Also I'm sorry if the edit in this is not really good, I'm writing it while I'm sick. But still, Enjoy! 🖤