Chapter 17

AN: Thanks for all your patience in waiting!!! I luff y'all! I can't believe I got 200 over reads and 35 votes!! eep! literally dancing right now! Okay, I'll try to update at least once every week, possibly on Fridays. Anyway enjoy!

*Zayn's POV*

She really was stunning. Even more so in person. But what I was wondering was why Harry and Louis had brought her. And why Harry was staring at her so intently. Jealousy reared inside my stomach as I glared at him.

"Okay, what's going on?" Liam asked Lou and Haz. Harry finally tore his gaze from Diana and turned to look at us. Louis grinned sheepishly.

"Funny story really.... uh, Harry! Answer him!" Louis mumbled, shoving Harry infront.

"What?" The Cheshire boy gasped.

"Ugh can someone tell me why I'm standing infront of ONE DIRECTION?!?!" Diana grumbled. I smiled at her.

"I think we would all like to know that!" I added.

"Okay. You see..." Harry began.

-

He explained from seeing Diana in the video to practically kidnapping her from her prom. I couldn't believe it. And from the looks on the other boys' faces, neither could they.

"Wow. You just went straight up to her and brought her here?" Liam asked, looking shell-shocked.

"And you didn't even care about the fans?" I continued incredulously.

"What if the paparazzi got sight of her?" Niall wondered.

"Excuse me! 'Her' has a name. And 'her' is leaving. Nice meeting you. It's an honor that you wanted to meet me. If I could just get an autograph, I'll be on my way," Diana commented dryly. All eyes turned to her. I could tell she was overwhelmed. I mean, it was obvious she like One Direction and for us to be standing infront of her... I was quite surprised she hadn't flipped out yet.

"Sorry, love. It was great meeting you. Got any paper?" Harry smirked. I gritted my teeth as Diana smiled and handed him a piece of paper. We signed it one by one.

You're really gorgeous! Call me, --------! <3

- Harry Styles

I saw his autograph and rolled my eyes, signing mine.

Love your VOICE as much as you are beautiful... that's ALOT! If you ever need anything, ----------!  <3 <3 <3

- Zayn Malik

I smirked, handing it to her. She blushed as she read the autographs, from Harry's or mine I wasn't sure. I just hoped it was me.