Chapter 15

A/N: Thanks for the comments and votes!!!

**~~#~~**

*Louis' POV*

"SUPERMAAAAN!!" I screamed, hitting Liam on the head with my arm. He turned and shot me a glare before looking back to Zayn's laptop screen. We were still in his flat- except Harry who had disappeared, probably after some hot girl- looking up Diana on Twitter. Sadly, there were ALOT of Dianas there and the fact that we didn't know alot about Diana didn't help.

"Mate, maybe-" I began but Liam cut me off.

"Are you serious, lad? Look at him!" He jabbed a finger in Zayn's direction. The poor lad was practically tearing his oh-so-precious hair out as he scanned through yet another Diana's profile.

"Okay, maybe we shouldn't give up....yet..."

Liam rolled his eyes at me and sighed as Niall crunched on YET another handful of crisps. Suddenly, my phone dinged.

From: Hazza-the-Curls

AAAAH!! HELP MATE!!! I'VE JUST BEEN SPOTTED!!!!

I raised my eyebrows and texted back.

From: Me

where are you, haz?

From: Hazza-the-Curls

um....don't tell the other lads....i'm at Red Gate High School...

From: Me

What the fuck?!?!? What are you doing there?!?!

I frowned and glanced up. Thankfully, Niall was engrossed in his television and Liam and Zayn were immersed in Twitter.

From: Hazza-the-Curls

I have no time to explain!!! explain later?? could you please rescue me? and wear a disguise!!

I rolled my eyes, glanced at the boys and surreptiously crept away. And me being me, got caught by Niall on his way to the damn kitchen.

"Lou? Where are you going?" He asked loudly. I leapt forward, tackling him and clamping my hand over his mouth.

"Sorry, got to go!" I muttered before running out knowing that the other lads were staring at me. I jumped into my car and sped off with help from the GPS. The phone rang and I managed to trap it between my ear and shoulder, pressing the 'on' button.

"BOOBEAR!!!" Harry shrieked into my ear. I nearly dropped the damn phone.

"Harry! Speak softly! Okay, now what's going on?" I asked. Very maturely, I might add. What? I WAS the eldest!

"I... went... to...find...her....now...some...girl....recognised....me...so..I..

ran...but...she...and....some...friends...are...chasing me....I....finally....managed...to....hide..." Harry replied, between heavy pants as he tried to catch his breath. "You...do...have...another...disguise?"

"Fuck!" I cursed. I didn't even wear one!

"What the hell, Louis?!?! Nevermind! We'll just have to run! NOW HURRY!!" He shrieked again before hanging up. I groaned and finally parked in the freaking high school's lot. Students were milling around freely but most of them were crowded around one spot. Where Diana must be, I guessed. I was contemplating getting out of my car when a loud banging made me turn my head. Seeing a wild Harry, I opened the door and hit the locks and gas at the same time after he clambered in.

"You have alot to explain, Harold Edward Styles..."