Chapter 3

*Liam's POV*

I groaned again.

"Zayn Malik! Get yourself down here before I break every mirror you own!" I called up the stairs. I heard a loud thump before a grumpy Zayn trudged down the stairs. Harry chuckled at his expression and Niall managed to take the time to stick his head out of the fridge. Louis bounded behind Zayn and laughed at my grim expression.

"Don't you dare, Payne! Or you might find your pillow stuffed with spoons instead of down!" Zayn threatened. I scoffed at him. We all knew that the whole 'Liam-is-afraid-of-spoons' thing is fake. I didn't like spoons and that was it.

"Well then. Why in such a rush, Li?" Louis asked me.

"We have a meeting with Simon, then an interview, remember?" I reminded them, shaking my head.

"Oh, yeah!" Niall realized, finally shutting the fridge door....only to open a cupboard.

"We have to be there in twenty minutes so run!" I shouted at the lazy boys. What will they do without me? I thought smugly as they took off running.

Minutes later, we were all squashed in the van and Louis was driving to our destination like crazy. I gasped as he swerved sharply yet again.

"BOOBEAR!! CUT IT OUT!!" Harry shrieked from the back.

"Sorry, Hazza!" Louis chuckled but did not slow down. Thankfully, we managed to arrive at the nick of the time though we were slightly nauseous. We burst into the lobby, startling the reciptionist. Grumbling under her breath, she greeted us sourly and led us to Simon's office. Niall knocked but threw open the door at the same time. I sighed and entered behind him with the boys following.

"Hello, boys. Take a seat," Simon greeted us, looking unsurprised at our rude arrival. We dropped into chairs and waited.

"As you know, you will be travelling around soon, so you're having a break for two months straight. I just wanted to remind you to be good. Don't get wasted and definitely no sleeping around," Simon said, looking straight at Harry. The green-eyed cheeky Cheshire boy chuckled.

"What can I say? The babes want Harry Styles!" He laughed.

"But Harry Styles won't give in. Am I right, Harry?" Simon asked him warily. Harry rolled his eyes but nodded even though we knew he was never going to keep his word.

"Very well. You can go now," Simon sighed frustatedly and turned back to his papers. We waved and left the room.

"See you. I'm going to...um...do stuff!" Niall announced when we got back. We eyed him suspiciously and sure enough he ran to the kitchen. Zayn went up to get ready for the interview and Harry followed him. I went to take a bath and heard Louis switch on the television.

Liam_Payne: Finally gettin' a break!!! Love you guys! See you after two months!!! ;)

I quickly typed and sent the tweet. I saw retweets and mentions piling in but I shut my phone and headed towards the bathroom.

Finally, I could take a nice long shower without Paul and the other lads screaming for each other to hurry up...