Chapter 16

*Diana's POV*

The world was in chaos.

Let me explain why. First of all, people LIKED my singing and now all of them knew my name! They were congratulating me by the load.

Secondly, some girl thought HARRY STYLES was here. Such a stupid idiot. Of course, some ran off with her but no one really saw anything so majority stayed.

And thirdly, I was damn tired. It was nearly four and my friends had disappeared. I leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath. I was at the back of the Science block and it was thankfully deserted. Okay. I was okay. I just needed a ride home.

"Need a ride home, love?" A very familiar voice asked. I spun around and spoke without looking who it was.

"Oh, phew! You, sir, are one heck of a life saver!" I screamed..... before I realised who it was.

My jaw dropped.

Because standing infront of me was two gorgeous guys who were known worldwide. Two-fifth of the biggest and hottest boyband on earth.

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

I forgot how to breath. Two famous hot guys were standing there, grinning at me and waiting for me to speak. And you know what I did?

I ran.

Yes, I stupidly ran away from the Harry Edward Styles and Louis William Tomlinson, the guys who had the life I wanted. The future I could only dream of. And you know what the nice lads did?

They ran after me.

"Hey! Diana!" Louis called. I halted in my tracks and spun around, nearly colliding with them.

"YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!" I shrieked before turning to scram but my arms were grabbed.

"Hey, hey! It's okay! Calm down, love!" Harry soothed me. My pulse slowed and my heart stopped hammering against my ribcage. I cautiously leaned over and poked Harry in the face.

"You are REAL?!?!?" I gasped and jumped away. They were real. Louis held up his hands in a surrendering position.

"Yes. Yes, we are real. Look, we would love to explain, but right now we are out of time. Come with us?" Harry asked me.

"Two famous guys from the biggest boyband on earth come to my school's prom, know my name and ask me to go with them to god knows where. Why wouldn't I go?" I snickered sarcastically.

"Uh.... this is going to take a while..." Harry mumbled, scratching his head. For some reason, I wasn't freaking out. I mean, what is there to be gained by freaking out, right?

"Short version: we saw you and your mates singing in a video, wanted to meet you, almost got mobbed and just want to explain the whole mess. Clear?" Louis explained tersely, looking around anxiously. "So will you come?"

I crossed my arms and glared at them suspiciously. When I realised they were desperate to leave, I held back a million questions, swallowed my instincts and followed what my heart told me to do.

I nodded.

Instantly, they're faces lit up. They each took hold of one of my arms and we dashed across the field. Louis led me to his sleek car and we piled in. I pulled out my phone and texted away once the car started moving.

To: Mom

Hey mom. I'll be late to get home. I'll explain later. Love you xxx

To: Mel 

CC: Amby

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHO I AM WITH!!!! I'm not at school anymore. Don't need a ride. Tell you what happened later.

Just as I was about to put my phone away, it beeped twice.

From: Mom

Okay sweetie. Be careful. Love you xxx

From: Mel

Really? Ooooooookay.... Amby says to give us a call when you wanna talk! Buh bye and if your with a boy, STAY SAFE!!!!!! ;) 

- Mel and Amby

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone in my clutch. I looked up to find two pairs of eyes staring at me, one through the mirror and the other directly at me.

"Um....could ya, you know, stop staring at me? It's really weird..." I muttered, looking down. Both of them jumped and turned away.

"You know, you're taking all of this awfully well..." Harry grinned at me.

"Yeah, well, what good will flipping out do?" I scowled.

"Hmmm....you're really something.. 

" Louis mumbled from the front. I rolled my eyes and snapped back.

"Okay, now that I'm here, what the hell?!?!"

"Er...right. We're here. We'll talk inside..." Harry mumbled before leading the way in. It was a really nice building. We got into the lift and he pressed some number that I really wasn't bothered enough to look at. We headed towards a flat in a rather awkward silence. Louis and Harry barged in without knocking and I followed, looking around warily. Sitting on the couch were the other members of One Direction. Liam Payne was expectantly sitting there, glaring at Harry and Louis as they walked in. Zayn Malik looked rather distressed but had a scowl on his face as he glowered at the two new arrivals. Niall Horan was just chomping away on some crisps without a care. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson looked a tad bit nervous and apologetic.

"Lads.... this is Diana Morgan," Harry introduced me and I stepped forward. Five pairs of eyes fell on me and I shrank back a little, feeling self-conscious, nauseous, intimidated, frightened, shocked, excited and wary all at the same time. A heavy silence fell as five teenagers stared at me and I stared back. The thick tension was palpable. Then, Niall broke it. With the dumbest sentence ever. That left me blushing like an idiot.

"She's even hotter in person!"