Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! I would like to thank @tessaisawesome for being the first to comment. Anyways, please please with a cherry ontop vote, comment and if possible, fan me! ;)

**~~#~~**

*Diana's POV*

"Okay. Dress or shoes first?" Melanie asked anxiously. Me, her and Amber were going shopping for our outfits that we were wearing to prom- that is tomorrow!

"Dress!" Amber squealed excitedly and I rolled my eyes. Amber always squeals. If she whispers, I'm probably dead. Melanie nodded and we set off for a suitable dress shop. My mother had to go to work again and had left me one hundred dollars to spend. Her reason was 'it's only once in a lifetime'. Either way, I wasn't complaining.

"Hey! How about that?" I pointed to a quaint little shop named 'A Dance for Prom'. It looked promising with an elegant ivory strapless gown in the display case. It also displayed matching silver heels and pearl jewellery. Melanie and Amber approved and we walked in.

"How may I help you?" A young woman asked. She was wearing a simple yellow short-sleeved dress with a badge saying 'Lily Truscott, Trainee' engraved upon it.

"We need dresses and stuff for us for high school prom," Melanie explained. The woman nodded and led us through the back. We spent a good amount of time trying out dresses and matching them with shoes and jewellery.

Finally, Melanie chose a simple crimson dress that reached just below her knees. She matched it with some gold coloured accessories and a flat red purse with a golden clasp. She also selected a pair of golden high pumps.

Amber held up an elaborate violet gown that went down to her ankles in waves, some pale pink accessories and a pair of lavendar high wedges.

After rummaging around a bit more, I found the perfect dress. It had the figure of a simple sweetheart-neck cocktail dress that stopped mid-thigh. The silky pale greyish material had a silver design overlay. Loose folds of ebony mesh dotted with silver flowed down from where the pale satin body-fitting material ended. I grabbed a pair of silver large ring earrings, a thick silver bracelet and a black clutch with a silver clasp to go with the dress. (pic on the side)

After we bought our stunning outfits, we decided to grab a quick lunch at McDonalds. Before we even took a bite out of our meals, Amber received a tweet from one her crazed Directioner friends that a live interview with One Direction was to air in thirty minutes. Melanie and Amber instantly shot out of their seats. I laughed at them and we quickly brought our uneaten lunches into my flat, seeing as my mother wasn't present.

"Hurry!" Amber screeched as we rushed to wash up, grab our lunches and settle down on the couch infront of the television. I had already changed into some comfy sweats and a holey T-shirt.

"Hello! You are watching 'Celebrity Talkshow'. I am your host, Laila McRella," A woman on the screen said. She was wearing too much make-up and too little clothing. Yes, she was wearing only a pair of denim shorts that looked like underwear with a tight halter top with a plunging neckline, revealing a LOT of cleavage.

"Let's welcome One Direction!" she chirped and we clapped along with the audience. Immediately, five boys went out on stage. Melanie and Amber went crazy and I had to shut them up with a threatening glare.

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson!" the boy wearing a striped shirt shouted, grinning wildly.

"Hello love, I'm Harry Styles," the boy with curly hair said with a flirty wink.

"I'm Niall Horan," the blonde boy with an Irish accent said. "Got any food?" he added hopefully, causing the audience to roar with mirth.

"I'm Liam Payne and you just ate, Niall!" the boy with a stern look scolded Niall.

"Vas Happenin? I'm Zayn Malik," the boy with raven hair greeted.

"Hello boys! Now, about your tour..." Laila began but I zoned out. Melanie and Amber, on the other hand, were staring at the screen with their mouths open stupidly. I giggled and leaned back when I heard something that spiked my interest. And my annoyance.

"Soooo....anybody taken?" Laila giggled foolishly. Who cares? I thought.

"Nope. Eleanor and I broke up and so did Danielle and Liam," Louis answered. The boys nodded. Laila shrieked and smiled coyly.

"Well, well, well....Someone is interested...." the slutty interviewer began, smirking flirtily.

"Oh, yeah. Our fans, especially females, are really cool!" Harry smiled at them warmly.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course," Laila muttered disappointedly and I couldn't help smirking.

"Anyways, your fans absolutely adore you, hmm? Let's check out a video taken in a school that was put up by their music teacher,"Laila continued, being a little cold towards the boys. My blood froze when I heard her words. Amber, Melanie and I exchanged shocked and worried glances.

No, no, no! I thought frantically but as the first notes of 'Best Song Ever' played, I knew we were doomed.