"Good job." Ann smiled. "And then this is Ender," She moved my brother forward, "He is Carters little brother."

"Hi Ender." The mothers waved at him.

"And I'm assuming this is the beautiful Carter we have all heard so much about." Luke's mother smiled at me.

"Yes, this is my daughter in law." Ann smiled excitedly.

"Hi." I smiled at them, slightly nervous.

"Oh don't be nervous, we don't bite." Michaels mother said and all three stood up to hug me.

"Hey! There's the superstar!" I heard Michaels loud voice from behind us and turned to see him, Calum, and Luke walking across the yard towards us.

"Hey." I laughed as they came forward and I hugged them each.

"Uncle Mikey your hair is pink!" Gracie gasped and pointed at his hair.

"I know, I dyed it just for you, do you remember?" He crouched down to talk to her and she nodded happily before throwing her arms around his neck in a hug.

Everyone awed as he hugged her back.

"Mommy, Daddy lookie!" Gracie turned around wanting to show us.

"I know!" I grinned, crouching down beside Michael. "It looks cool doesn't it?"

Gracie nodded, obviously very happy.

"Here baby, let me take your picture with Uncle Mikey!" Ashton said and Michael picked up Gracie tickling her stomach to make her giggle and then Ashton took their picture of Gracie touching Michaels pink hair, a grin on both of their faces.

'Pink hair for the princess!'

Michael shared the photo making Gracie even more ecstatic.

"I hungry." Gracie said as she was still up in Michaels arms.

"Me too. Let's go get some food yeah?" He smiled at her and they headed off to the food table.

"If he gives her cake again before dinner it's your turn to get onto him." I told Ashton and he chuckled before putting an arm around my shoulders.

"You hungry?" I asked him, putting my hand on his chest.

"For what?" He smirked at me, giving me a wink.

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes and he burst into laughter before taking Ender's shoulder and leading us over to where the food was.

After we filled our plates we went to sit at a table with the boys, Gracie excited because there were biscuits.

Ashton, being the father he was, made her eat everything else on her plate before she could have her biscuit.

As we were eating more people kept coming in and Ashton would tell me who they were. Lukes brothers were there along with his cousins, some little like around Gracie's age and older. Calum's little cousins were there too along with Michael, Calum, and Luke's grandparents.

A few of the boys' friends walked in and the other three went to go say hi while Ashton sat with us.

"You can go say hi to your friends Ash, I'm fine over here."

"Well I'm fine over here too." He smiled at me before leaning down for a kiss making Gracie squeal at us and then climb into Ashton's lap because she wanted a kiss too.

While Ashton's friends were eating, he, I and the kids went over to a pick up truck that had the tail gate down and had a seat there.

Looking around the yard I noticed there were a few kids playing with a soccer ball by the fence.