Chapter 20: The third exam begins

Начните с самого начала

"Okay! Shino and Kankuro!" He called "Make your way down to the arena!"

"Good luck Shino!" I told him he gave me a slight nod

"Proctor!" Kankuro called "I forfeit! so just go to the next match!"

"What?!" Shika and Naruto gasped, as i narrowed my eys at him.

'Something wrong' I thought 'He isnt the type to forfeit'

'I know first something wrong with the kazekage, now the sand nin forefits, the sand is up to something'

"Fine due to Kankuro's withdrawal, Shino Aburame wins bye default" The proctor irritably announced to the crowd. They begin booing, obviously not happy with the decision.

"Will Sara Hiroshi and Yuu Michi come down to the arena?Or do anayone else wants to quit" Genam added with a grumble.

"Alright!" Naruto cheered, Slapping me on the back "Show them what you're made of" I give him a small smile.

"Good luck! i know it will be easy for you" Shika encouraged, i looked at Yuu, who gave a smirk before jumping off the railing and landing in a crouched postion, i made my way down the stairs.

We both stood opposite of eachother, in the middle of the arena, we were both glaring at eachother, him with hatred, me showing no emotion.

"Begin!" Shouted Genma as he jumped back.

we continued to stare at each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

In less then a second, I made the first move throwing senpon needles at Yuu, he jumped high into the air, avoiding them, I was then infront of them throwing a kick, he threw a kick of his own our attacks negated each other, we both jumped back.

We were both now on diffenernt sides, He was making hand signs at an amazing speed, one that almost rivals mine.

"Lightining style: Lightining wolf jutsu!" he shouted as a lightining wolf formed and ran at me at high speed, as i moved out of the way, it followed, i made a few hand signs at high speed, i can hear the genins gasp at the speed.

"Wind style: Air bullet jutsu!" I shouted putting an arm to my mouth and shooting air bullets at the wolf, who dissapeared on contact.

As soon as he dissapeared i turned around, Drawing a senbon needle, my needle collided with his kunai, and we both jumped back again, while i was jumping, i was making hand signs.

"Fire style: Great fire ball jutsu!" i shouted putting an arm to my mouth and and blowed a huge fire ball at where he landed.

when the jutsu was finished i landed in a crouched position, looking around there was no sign of him, I jumped int the air, at the same moment a hand protruded out of the ground.

the hand dissapeared, and i turned around blocking a kunai with a senbon needle, but this time, i put some of my wind chakra in it, he jumped back, and landed in a crouch and i did the same.

' he is strong, and he even combines ninjutsu with his kekkei genkai, so he must have a great chakra reserve' i thought to my self

I made hand signs quickly "Light reflection jutsu" i shouted as i dissapeared, and conceled my chakra.

I pulled my Katana quietly as i carefully made my way to him, but stopped in my tracks "If you think i will fall for the same trick my brother and father fell for you're dreaming" he said with a smirk.

In a second he was infront of me, and before i could block his kunai stuck in my shoulder, i jumped back dropping the jutsu, and pulling the kunai out and throwing it to the ground.