Big sister

~Five hours later~
It's 4 p.m. now and it's been five hours since our baby boy got here. He is so cute and Troian just texted me that she is on her way here now with Amira. A few seconds later I hear our little boy cry. I pick him up and smile.
"Shhh it's alright baby boy. Mummy is here." A few minutes later Miles walks into the bedroom.
"Hey baby. How is he?"
"Good. So can we think of a name for him?"
"Sure I really like the name Matthew. What do you think?"
"It's a really cute name and I like it."
"So Matthew it is?" Miles nods and I kiss him. A few seconds later we hear a knock on the door and break apart from our kiss. Troian walks in with Amira on her hand. When Amira sees Miles and me she smiles and runs towarwards the bed.
"Mommy, Daddy."
"Hi princess." Troian walks to us and hugs me.
"I am waiting downstairs and let the four of you be for a few minutes. Patrick is also downstairs so we will come later alright?" I nod and Troian walks out from our bedroom and I turn my attention back to my family again.
"So you wanna meet your baby brother?"
"Yeah please Mommy." Miles picks up Matthew from his crib and lays him in Amira's arms(picture above).
"Momma he is really sweet. Can I give him a kiss?"
"Of course you can." Amira smiles and kisses Matthew. The two of them are so adorble and I can't wait to watch them to grow up together.