Big sister

~two months later~

It's been two months since Miles and I talked and decided to keep the baby. I am three months along and in one month we will know the gender of our baby but today we will tell Amira that she will be a big sister and I hope she is exited. Amira had her checkup last month but she will have her next in two months but everthing looks good so far. I am woken up to Amira jumping on our bed. I let my eyes closed but reache my arms out to grab her. Amira screams as I place her beside me on the bed. A few minutes later Miles wakes up and hugs her. I smile and stand up to make myself ready and to make breakfast while Miles stays in bed with Amira and cuddles with her.
~one hour later~
We ate our breakfast and I changed Amira while Miles had a shower and now we are sitting in the livingroom with Amira because we want to tell her about the baby.
"Amira? Can Mummy and Miles talk to you?" Amira nods and sits on Miles lap.
"Sweetie do you know what you asked me last year?"
"Yeah I wanted to be a big sister."
"Exactly and what if I tell you that you are going to be a big sister in November this year." Amira screams and claps her hands. I am so exited that she is happy about the baby.